Redo TTs or Schweser Mocks

Hey All,

Feeling super unprepared (even as a retaker) and discouraged. I’ve done the CFA mocks, all the TTs, and EOC questions. I’ve written out and studied nearly all the questions and answers I get wrong from all the EOCs, TTs and mocks.

At this point, I don’t know if I should redo all the TTs online or do the 3 schweser mocks that I have not done yet. Or just keep reviewing all the questions and answers. My average score on the TTs are in the 60s but that’s because I guessed a lot early on. I’d say I’m consistently scoring in the 67% range (usually missing 2, sometimes 3 in an item set).

The other option is to just keep reviewing all the notes I have from the EOCs, TTs, and Mocks and not do any more problems.

I honestly don’t know what to do. I have next week off from work so just trying to get a game plan together.

If I was in your situation, I would definitely do the Schweser mocks and add your notes on wrong answers to the notes you currently have. In addition,

I’d supplement that by doing Some of the TTs again, but I don’t think you need to redo the entire set of TTs. As far as EOCs, I’d only focus on areas that you’re very weak, DONT do EOCs for areas that you feel stronger in at this point.

Leave a day or two to perform the review of all the notes that you will now have from all problems, etc.

the worst thing you could possibly do at this point is to not continue doing any problems.

The only thing holding me back was when I did the Schweser mocks last time for Level 2 (which was a few year ago), I remember thinking how different they were than the actual exam. Everyone always says how difficult the TT and mocks are, but honestly, those questions are pretty similar to what you’ll get on exam day…the actual exams Qs are much more concise though, I will say…

Schweser mocks are way to loose confidence even for well prepared candidate. Just do eoc and TT