Topic Tests

Quick question: I’m redoing all the online CFAI topic tests over the next 3 days. I’ve already done them once before. After redoing Quant, Econ, and FRA, I’m scoring in the mid 80s. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or bad thing. Does anyone have a opinion / perspective? Really trying to gauge progress …

I don’t have the answers memorized obviously and I’m redoing all the calculations. I write out concepts I get wrong and review that night. I’m also reading Secret Sauce and reviewing EOCs I’ve written out.

Oooof - 75% in corp finance topic tests second go around…questions are so tricky!

As long as you are not recalling the answer without being able to justify your choice I think it is a good approach because you can get a feel for how well you have managed to plug the gaps. Bias opinion maybe because I am taking the same approach, not keen to move away from the CFA style of questioning in the final run up to the exam.

And btw, score mid 80% is considered a good thing, questioning that is a lame thing :wink: