IFT PLus or Premium

Just wrote Level 2 and pretty sure I am going to have to write that same level next year. Right now IFT is having a 20% or 15% discount on their premium or plus package. After using Bloomberg just wondering if any other forum members used IFT. Which package do you use? Is the Premium package at 695 minus 20% a great deal. Deal for discounts is available until July 31. Is IFT worth the price??

Hi Pbonura,

I have used IFT for level 1 and 2 and can’t say enough great things about them. I just wrote level 2 so I do not know how I did but I felt that there material covered everything needed. They get you through the curriculum very efficiently and I had more than enough time to do extra practice problems and mocks. I highly recommend IFT. I started with their Plus package but ended up buying their high yield videos which were great during my revision stage. If I have to take level 2 again or if I move on to level 3, I will opt for for their premium package. Hope that helps!

Yes. It does. There packages are on sale with a 20 discount so I may buy the level 2… Up to July 31.