Sign up  |  Log in

Results are up!

manisangsu wrote:
[I] passed too.

Congratulations, manisangsu!

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

Master the Level II curriculum by creating custom quizzes in the SchweserPro™ QBank. Question difficulty automatically adapts to your ability level on a given topic, measuring your knowledge and keeping you motivated. Included in every Schweser Study Package.

As strange as it sounds, i got a similar email too and kept wondering the same. 

“much of what other people know, is not worth knowing” - NN Taleb, Antifragile

I passed, barely, with the blue line sitting just above the minimum passing score.  I only had 1 section (Fixed Income) above the 70% line at ~82% and only 1 section (FR&A) below 50% line at ~45%.  Portfolio Mgt. was at 50%.  Atl Inv & Derivatives at ~63%.  All others consistent at ~68% .  Others posted PM session was like fighting godzilla and had some fringe questions - I agree.  I feel for the few people who posted their results and fell a bit short.  Don’t get discouraged. My thanks to S2000 magician - whenever I searched on topics that confused me, I always found your answers helpful.

4Conor wrote:
I passed.

Congratulations, 4Conor!

4Conor wrote:
My thanks to S2000 magician - whenever I searched on topics that confused me, I always found your answers helpful.

My pleasure.  You’re very kind.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

S2000magician wrote:

Markeur wrote:
Passed.

Congratulations, Markeur!

Thanks S2000magician!

jbaby87 wrote:

In my anticipation of waiting another two weeks for my results I made a little spreadsheet of the people who have shown their results on here. I also had you at 77, and the two other guys on here who posted the results at 69 and 71. The 71 (no ethics bump) just failed, so my guess is MPS for 2019 was at 72 (right at 60%). MPS last year was estimated at 78 (65%), So an entire (old) item set lower this year.

The MPS for this year’s CFA Level II exam is really significantly lower!

Markeur wrote:

jbaby87 wrote:

In my anticipation of waiting another two weeks for my results I made a little spreadsheet of the people who have shown their results on here. I also had you at 77, and the two other guys on here who posted the results at 69 and 71. The 71 (no ethics bump) just failed, so my guess is MPS for 2019 was at 72 (right at 60%). MPS last year was estimated at 78 (65%), So an entire (old) item set lower this year.

The MPS for this year’s CFA Level II exam is really significantly lower!

With lower pass rates, it indicates that most candidates screwed up the exam/found it difficult!

I also received an email from analyst forum that congratulations, you’ve passed. Very very weird. 

The body achieves, what the mind believes.

Markeur wrote:
S2000magician wrote:
Markeur wrote:
Passed.

Congratulations, Markeur!

Thanks S2000magician!

You’re quite welcome.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

S2000magician wrote:

Markeur wrote:
S2000magician wrote:
Markeur wrote:
Passed.

Congratulations, Markeur!

Thanks S2000magician!

You’re quite welcome.

Thanks magician. Won’t be able to pass without spending numerous hours studying many of your posts. 

imthekingoftheworld wrote:
S2000magician wrote:
Markeur wrote:
S2000magician wrote:
Markeur wrote:
Passed.

Congratulations, Markeur!

Thanks S2000magician!

You’re quite welcome.

Thanks magician. Won’t be able to pass without spending numerous hours studying many of your posts.

You, too, are quite welcome.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

S2000magician wrote:

Tez4715 wrote:
Passed level 2 and absolutely buzzing!!

Congratulations, Tez!

Thank you good Sir and thank you very much with your help on a couple of Qs!

Pushing will get a person almost anywhere, except through a door marked “pull”

Tez4715 wrote:
S2000magician wrote:
Tez4715 wrote:
Passed level 2 and absolutely buzzing!!

Congratulations, Tez!

Thank you good Sir and thank you very much with your help on a couple of Qs!

My pleasure.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/