2020 derivatives strategies removal
I feel like we haven’t talked about this much…
Derivative strategies for 2020 is completely removed. That includes:
- Interest rate swaps/futures
- Currency swap/futures
- Equity swap/futures
- Synthetic long/short asset/put/call/currency
- Covered calls, protective puts, collars
- Spreads, straddles, strangles
- Breakeven prices and strategies
On the one hand, I knew most of this stuff and while it could be tricky it wasn’t close to the hardest stuff on the overall test, but on the other hand I’m not upset about all this being removed either.
Study together. Pass together.
Join the world's largest online community of CFA, CAIA and FRM candidates.