CFA Level 2 Syllabus changes from 2019 to 2020

Hi Everyone

I bought my Schweser material for level 2 exams during January 2019 and I will be appearing in June 2020 exams. By this time I have completed almost 70% of syllabus, however i am not aware of any changes (if any) which took place in the curriculum from 2019 to 2020. In order to know about these changes, i downloaded a PDF named 2020 CFA program Curriculum changes from CFAI website. Now, i wish to know whether this PDF is sufficient for me to know about applicable changes or should I purchase a new Schweser material for 2020 Curriculum???

Following

That PDF is just a summary of the changes and you are running a risk there to rely just on the PDF. You only have two options here:

1. Study from the 2020 official textbooks for the new topics (but looking at your reliance on Schweser, I guess this option is not viable).

2. Buy 2020 Schweser or other 3rd party materials.

There are a few new topics for Level II (Big Data, ETFs, Teading costs) and some updated ones (FRA, Economics) and some were removed from 2019 syllabus. I hope the 70% you have covered does not include those readings that were removed.