My exam fee is $613. Who got it at $550?

Anyone got it at 550? I just registered for total $613.

I think if you are retaking the exam there is a $50 discount, thus the $550 fee.

Why isn’t this mentioned when you register?

50 dollars is not worth the hours lost and agrivation of wrighting again

Not to mention the curriculum has change by more than 30%, so lot of stuff we already studied for L2 2007 are useless now.

i must have got a cool kid discount. my fee came to only $611.

aladak Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 50 dollars is not worth the hours lost and > agrivation of wrighting again No offence aladak, but if you are typing writing as you did above, I am not surprised you failed bro :wink: J/K

Not to mention how you spelled “Aggravation” as well :wink:

My fee is 550$, but I guess that’s because my company paid for CFAI books this year. Good luck to all of us!

$550 fee does or does not include the curriculum books?

N.Vancandidate, May be you should first get rid of the logs in your eyes. Is ‘offence’ an english word???

NEST, Yes it is, but not the correct word for that sentence, LOL I was merely kidding anyway, Take it easy dude. I am a pretty bad speller myself, so no worries :wink:

‘Offense’ is english, ‘Offence’ is NOT. Cheers!

Yes it is Offence noun 1. the action of attacking an enemy [syn: offense] 2. the team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score [syn: offense] [ant: defence] 3. a feeling of anger caused by being offended; “he took offence at my question” [syn: umbrage] 4. a lack of politeness; a failure to show regard for others; wounding the feelings or others [syn: discourtesy] 5. (criminal law) an act punishable by law; usually considered an evil act; “a long record of crimes” [syn: crime]

got an email from CFAI today stating my books have been shipped via UPS.

how much has changed from level 2 this year to 2008 ? is it really 30 Percent ? i doubt it >

SuperCop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how much has changed from level 2 this year to > 2008 ? > > is it really 30 Percent ? i doubt it > I think it is changed by 30% as they have reduced FSA (GOD DAMN, I am good at FSA), and increased Port Management and added Alternative Investments. And More…. http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/courseofstudy/topicareaweights.html

received curriculum books from CFAI today; delivered by UPS

I’m filling my employee develop form, is it $611 or $613? My HR can be a stickler sometimes about these things and I need to get prior authorization.

did you get the cool kid discount?