schweser's here.

i guess this means that i’ve got to stop delaying the start studying date. i’ve got a stupid series 66 exam tomorrow that i haven’t studied for. it’s hard to take seriously. will return with some substance soon. look forward to it. can’t believe shweser is already here…

the shipment for book 0,1 and 5 have just arrived in my doorstep :slight_smile: officially i can start to study despite i have glance through FSA, ethics and Econ in CFAI textbook :slight_smile:

what is book 0? i mean which topic ? which is book 1 and 5 ?

Book 0 is a Level I refresher.

Book 1 is Ethics and Quant Book 5 is FI and Derivatives

I just ordered level 2 (again) and gd it was f’n painful. Not the cost - the thought of having to do it again.

“Re: schweser’s here. new Posted by: goes to eleven (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: October 9, 2007 08:43PM I just ordered level 2 (again) and gd it was f’n painful. Not the cost - the thought of having to do it again” I was debating whether I should I order Schweser again or just use 2007 since I have to pay for the text book also this year. The exam is getting expensive. What do you think "goes to eleven?

Schweser is ok for Level II – but again I take the time to note to all you LIIers to get hold of the Stalla videos – much better than Schweser – and do not forget to take the Stalla weekend mock exam class in May.

If anyone discovers way to sell me a copy of the Schweser 2008 L2 notes, please email me at conorod@hotmail.com Thanks

Schweser is worth the money. I tried doing CFAI books only and taking notes the old fashioned way. Guess what I ended up with? A really crummy set of Schweser notes but without explanations or examples. Yes I failed last year with the Schweser notes - 65% 40-60-80. Would have been in the 50’s without it.

Does anybody mind giving me the qbank key ONLY. No username and no password. Just the key. It wouldn’t harm you in anyways. Email is anish_gaur@yahoo.com. God bless Thank you

Damn, just ordered Schweser yesterday and it is already being shipped to me. Once it gets here I will try and delay my studying that much longer until November 1st…D-day for me. Then the fun really begins.

just began ethics reading in the cfa materials. i’m tempted to go schweser only already. so brutal. must whip myself back into studying shape.

I just ordered Schweser today. I was fooling myself into thinking that I would read the CFA material by Feb and then hit Schweser. I hit reality - complete all of Schweser by Feb and then review, notecard and work problems! CFA material will be a back up for weak areas - most likely Ethics in May.

MAK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just ordered Schweser today. I was fooling > myself into thinking that I would read the CFA > material by Feb and then hit Schweser. I hit > reality - complete all of Schweser by Feb and then > review, notecard and work problems! CFA material > will be a back up for weak areas - most likely > Ethics in May. same plan here