I'm back y'all

Hey folks… anyone remember me from 2005 - 2006? After 2 years of hibernation, I’ve decided to attempt Level II again in june '08. I ain’t gonna die till I am Barbarian Booger, CFA. That’s me and my drunk weekend 4:00am comment. Thank you.

^ I think your pals from 2005 -2006 are now charter holders and/or in L3. So you have some catching up to do.

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ I think your pals from 2005 -2006 are now > charter holders and/or in L3. Maybe not all of them. I for one didn’t take the Level I exam in 2006 but I confess to having owned a set of the 2006 curriculum, purchased from CFA Institute in 2005. Welcome back, Barbarian. What’s your game plan for taking Level II in June? Mine is to make extensive use of Schweser study materials.

Thank you for your kind and extremely thoughtful words N.Van! Wawa, the gameplan is to get the engines in the brain running again… spiders have been habitating there for a while. The biggest challenge for me is to find the time to study. I have bought schweser as well, let’s see how it goes. The determination is there! Are you a fan of Haifa, wawa? :slight_smile:

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ I think your pals from 2005 -2006 are now > charter holders and/or in L3. So you have some > catching up to do. thats a bit uncalled for isnt it?

Haifa? I don’t know what that is. I just chose a nickname at random. It proved to also be a chain of convenience stores in the US, a place in Ontario, the word for ‘mud doll’, Canadian geese (in Ojibwe language), a sort of UK furniture, Danish jewellery, a river in South America, a Polish radio station, someone’s first name, a Cameroon language, a place in the Philippines… To me it signifies nothing.

cjb001 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > N.VanCandidate Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^ I think your pals from 2005 -2006 are now > > charter holders and/or in L3. So you have some > > catching up to do. > > > thats a bit uncalled for isnt it? I do not think so. This would remind him that he is late and would motivate him to put in comprehensive effort.