If you are reading the CFAI text and Stalla/Schweser....

How are you doing it? Are you reading all of the CFAI readings 1st, then the Stalla/Schweser notes or are you reading a CFAI reading, then the corresponding Stalla/Schweser section, then the next CFAI reading, then the Stalla/Schweser? Not sure which is better…

I use CFAI texts to learn…and Qbank to reinforce. Worked like a charm for L1.

i like reading schweser first to get an idea of what the chapter has, then reading the CFAI to fill in the blanks/reinforce what i was shaky on. some stuff i read in schweser and i know already, so i skip that stuff in CFAI. stuff i dont know cold i spend the time with the texts

I read practically all of the CFAI text for I and used Schweser notes and course to fill in. This time around I’m looking to Schweser notes for quick outlines on what I need to know in the text, but I will use the text to learn like jbisback. Then all the Schweser stuff to review and test and re-test and…

I have started with FAS CFAI is really wordy and is not good in giving you the whole picture Schweser is too brief…so I think i could skim through it first to get an idea but I think the main materials should be CFAI…OMG