SS7, a breath of fresh air after SS6

question to those who took the exam last year- with a vignette on adjustments, did they make you do more than 3 or 4 adjustments and were they pretty basic ones or did they get very tricky? sure, it takes a little while to get the hang of these, but after a tough SS6, this section seems like I will be welcoming it come exam time. Am I nuts or is this stuff very doable? just finished the schweser problems and was happily surprised at how not crushing it all seemed. that said, there was one vignette there that had you doing maybe 8 or 9 adjustments. they all were pretty straightforward, but it took a while. hopefully the actual test didn’t crush you with too too many in one sitting. were there any abstract sorts of adjustments that maybe weren’t mentioned nicely in the text that I (we) should practice? Thanks in advance for any advice on this. I also like reading any stuff on shennanigans. it’s just a fun word to say. was surprised to see specific LOS’s on enron and sunbeam. you think ex-worldcom, etc, employees feel robbed out of a LOS? happy new year everyone. it’s sadly time to dig in. shennanigans!

Shennanigans! I flew through that session. Really interesting stuff :slight_smile:

bannisja glad to hear this stuff went well, I just polished off that beast ss6, going to store ss7 for another day and do the harder stuff first (PM)

is PM really hard? Seems everyone got blindsided a bit by TB last year… but knowing to study it now, is the other stuff really tough or just a lot of material? I think I might do SS8, 9, and then PM since schweser placed it that way in their books. I guess I’ll find out in a few weeks. SS7 store for after a killer section- I started SS8 and that one is easier than SS7- give me CAPM, WACC, NPV calculations all day. SS9 looks like corp governance, etc, not so bad either. I guess my next big hurdle comes with PM in a few weeks.

walla, looks like you guys are having a lot of fun studying for level 2. sadly we havent been able to register yet in india…