L2 Newbie (Just passed Dec 07)

Just to say hi to everyone. Thanks in advance.

Hi. I’ve just pass L1 as well. Newbie here.

Hey hey hey.

congrats guys welcome to hell

Hi everyone. Now I’m in another worry as I’m thinking how to pass L2 in 4 months only taking into account that the level of difficulty is higher than L1.

ahhh the L2 forum…we’re growing up

Hello Level 2 !!!

You are not alone. Considering that I have a full time job right now…passing L2 will be even more difficult.

you guys all should sit for the June exam.

vote of confidence? thanks bud!

I am, I just haven’t got my books yet. I’m willing to risk 700 bucks on passing this june, if I don’t I’ll be that much more experienced and prepared going into next june. Benefits to each. The only downside is the $700

Hi, L2 newbie as well.

Just wanna share some thoughts with you. If I study 2 h a day from Mon - Fri, then 10h Sat & Sun, this in total makes 30 h a week. 30x4 times 4 months remaining til June = 480 h. More than enough. What do you think ? I can also take up to 20 days free time to study just before the exam, meaning I can score additional 150h. The only problem is, how in hell, am I gonna be so disciplined ?!

Hey hey, newbie here too. The $688 includes study notes from CFA Institute? If we register, how long does it take to receive the books? Thanks.

I think 688$ doesn’t include the books. Only first time L1 candidates will receive them.

No, $688 includes the curriculum. Everyone receives it now…and an online test.

Thats cool. But what happens if you pass L2 and register for L3 ? Receive another package of books ?

You get the L3 books.

yep. New here too, fresh off the results this morning. Let’s tackle this mug.

i wonder how soon we will get the books. Congrats to everyone!