Lets Do Dis Yo...

For those starting within the next week we should try and make a study plan for us and start posting q’s back and forth…this will be a good way to stay on top of this shiznit… This may be premature (like thepinkman in bed) so maybe it will work later on…just an idea… What do you think Turk?

My plan, go through the texts once - take notes in the areas i bombed. Than go through Schweser notes once. Hopefully I have time.

My plan is for the areas I know well, i’ll just read the notes. For the rest, I’ll read textbook first, do problem sets, read notes only if necessary. I’ll start with the ones I am good at first, so that I’ll have a fresh memory for ones I am not good at.

I’m down. As a collective group we should try and keep track of the discrepancies in coverage between the CFA texts and Schweser/Stalla. If we see CFA with a lot of emphasis and Schweser with little make sure that everyone is aware so we cover our bases. Don’t want to get caught of guard like a lot of the L2’s from last year with the Treynor/Black. You guys on a schedule of 1 SS per week? What SS are you currently on? I’m just starting 3.

What’s up with all the “ghetto” talk on the L2 forums? You guys suddenly all from the hood? Please let’s try to keep the ebonics to a minimum.

Posting questions is a good idea. Let’s hold off on any questions until March 17. I like doing my first round of questions over too many pints on St. Paddy’s Day. “Please let’s try to keep the ebonics to a minimum.” LongOn, that attitude will get you banned.

Really? why is that? I see other threads telling people to learn how to type better English etc. I think it is setting a bad example, especially since we are all SUPPOSE to be professionals here, and act with integrity. Sorry if it offends you, please continue if you would like…

Yeah word to that, I’m down. hahahaha

storko - we have similar gameplans…definitely not relying on Schweser as a primary source… maybe hold off on q’s but I’m starting sometime in the next week and going through the CFAi books and making notes…then will use Sch notes/PRO Oh, and don’t tell me what to say HardOnCFA…

Ebonics is becoming an accepted dialect.

I’m going to do a practice exam sunday prior to the superbowl. Hopefully I’ll score north of 40%.

Damn, some peeps need to chill. (I am ghetto from way back.) Y’all best get outta my grille come June, cuz I just gonna be too real for ya. Okay, that was bad. But it was fun.

word. schweser got here today: time to put a 187 on this biznatch. did you know that when i open up my mouth sunlight illuminates the dark?

let’s see if we can talk ebonics until the end of the exam.

haha ok anyways…my first post was really meant to be somewhat of a joke. It was just amusing that coming from the L1 board to the L2 board, I see people talking about wackin this shiznits up and anal raping school. Just reminded me of high school that’s all…let’s drop it. Sorry to 3_letters and Turkish, word to your mother.

“too real for ya” too good, man you don’t hear that in the office! i almost spit out my coffee.

“haha ok anyways” Just of note… The form “anyways” is found in some dialects in the United States, but it is not standard English, and it should never be used in any situation where you want to be considered reasonably well educated.

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “haha ok anyways” > > Just of note… > > The form “anyways” is found in some dialects in > the United States, but it is not standard English, > and it should never be used in any situation where > you want to be considered reasonably well > educated. Thanks for the note…English was never one of my strengths. Only got a 41 for verbal on the GMAT.

Where all my boyz at? hehe :slight_smile:

I just flipped thru the CFAi books…shoot me.