Inspiration and Motivation

MOTIVATION: Let’s try and motivate one another by posting some inspiring quotes / words here…I know I need them… Ok I will start: TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS, REMEMBER YOUR ABCs Avoid negative sources, peoples, places things and habits. Believe in yourself. Consider things from every angle. Don’t give up and don’t give in. Enjoy life today – yesterday is gone and tomorrow might never come. Family and friends are hidden treasure. Seek them and enjoy their riches. Give more than you planned to give. Hang on to your dreams. Ignore those who try to discourage you. Just do it. Keep on trying. No matter how hard it seems, it will get easier. Love yourself first and most. Make it happen. Never lie, cheat or steal. Always strike a fair deal. Open your eyes and see things as they really are. Practice makes perfect. Quitters never win and winners never quit. Read, study and learn about everything important in your life. Stop procrastinating. Understand yourself in order to better understand others. Visualize it. Want it more than anything. Accelerate your efforts. You are unique of all God’s creations. Nothing can replace you. Zero in on your target and go for it.

Why does the 3rd last line start with A???

“Xccelerate your efforts”

Ask for promotion Beat the market Change GFs Drive a lambo Exchane GFs Fack the boss up Get laid …to be continued…

Be careful with what you wish for If you’re not willing to work hard, don’t waste your time getting started … you will not get there … curves tend to be normally distributed at the 95% confidence level (ok, I know that sounds corny) work xtra hard to prepare for passing level 2

How about good old fashioned fear and the desire to get it behind us. Like - OMG if I don’t pass I’ll have done all this work for nothing, and will have to study for the same level of this #@% test next year. Level 2 is supposed to be the hardest test which separates the men from the boys, (or the women from the girls). Once I pass L2, I know I can pass L3, no matter how many times it takes, but the trick is to pass L2, preferably the first time. Or We’ve all got better, more fun ways to spend the 200-400 hours we’re devoting to this. Let’s just get it over with so we can move on with our real lives.

If you dont pass L2 this June you will get hit by a bus !!!

Print out your Level I result(s). Pass or Fail, put it next to where you study or somewhere in your home so you see it on a daily basis. If you failed Level I once or more, remember how you felt, same with when you passed Level I. I remember how I felt when I passed Level I, very excited. I want that same feeling this July/August when Level II results are posted.

Study hard. Don’t be stupid.

“History will be kind to me for I Intend to write it.”

My motivation is all the work and effort I’m putting into this. At this point if I fail a level I will find it hard to come back a year later.

my motivation = if i study and pass level 2 at 22 i have a lot of leverage. that’s all i need. :slight_smile:

Don’t underestimate your PVGO… And remember, you’re not going to care about having passed level 2 this time next year.

I Second you Dennis =)

My motivation is that I really enjoy the subject matter of Level II.