Officially start Today!!

The following is my schedule. Quite ambitious, worth a try! Any comments are welcome! I will update it frequently.Thanks all! What Have done so far: read first half of derivatives Object: read through 6 books before 20 Apr. (have final exams the following week ) strategy: focus on the LOS Take Sample exam around May 5/ Practise exam 10 day earlier before exam What if I could not make it some day : just go through the book without understanding, review it later Some backgrounds: Study M.S Finance now (one year program, covering many CFA level 2 topics, different though). I can study CFA full time in May. Time left 85days time to go through 6 books: 64days(about 9weeks) time to review and practice exam 21(3 weeks) New 6-Mar reading 1 & 11,12,63 (a whole day) 7-Mar reading 2 & 13,64 (a whole day) 8-Mar reading 3 &14,65 (a whole day) 9-Mar reading 4 &15,66,67 (a whole day) 10-Mar reading 5 &16 11-Mar reading 6 &17 12-Mar reading 7 &18 13-Mar reading 8 &19 14-Mar reading 9 &20 15-Mar reading 10 &21 16-Mar reading 31 &22 17-Mar reading 23 18-Mar reading 32 &24 19-Mar reading 25 20-Mar reading 33 &26 21-Mar reading 27 22-Mar reading 34 &28 23-Mar reading 35& 29 24-Mar reading 36 &30 25-Mar reading 37 26-Mar reading 38 27-Mar reading 39 28-Mar reading 46/47 29-Mar reading 47/48 30-Mar Reading 49/50 31-Mar Reading 50/51 1-Apr Reading 51/52 2-Apr reading 52/53 3-Apr readiing 54 4-Apr readiing 55 5-Apr reading 56 &57 6-Apr reading58 7-Apr reading59 8-Apr reading60 9-Apr reading61 10-Apr reading68 11-Apr reading69 12-Apr reading70 13-Apr reading71 14-Apr reading72 15-Apr 16-Apr

hope you can stick to your schedule. good luck!

Thanks! For the books we use, I still choose the CFA program curriculum for the first time. it does not mean I will go through it page by page, just find the answers to those questions on the LOS and think it over. then move on… but I was wondering… Books + sample and practice exams enough? Thanks

I used only Schweser last year and failed. They did a great job with FSA and FI, however really dropped the ball on PM. I am going to make sure I read the text in that section, because I think Ethics and PM are the deal breakers on level 2.

6-Mar reading 1 & 11,12,62 (a whole day) New: one reading of ethics, regression, multiple regression Reviewed Forward: made note according to the LOS didn’t solve those problems following each chapters.

that’s what I call a plan

Thanks all 7-Mar reading 2 & 13,63 solved two problems of reading 62 I didn’t finish reading 2, that’s really long, I will skip it for now. For 13, the last part of the reading, like MA model , is not related to notes…

I officially start studying today with Book 1 - registered on March 17th. Will try to find a bit of time after work everyday and some on the weekends. Anyone in the San Diego area?

wow, it looks like you have spent more time on your schedule than i have spent studying thus far.

Hi goat_nuts666 , I am starting my CFA level 2 studies today. Let me know your email address … we can follow same schedule and form a study group and discuss on regular basis. Thanks.

I am starting my CFA level 2 studies today. goat_nuts666 ,Let me know your email address … we can follow same schedule and form a study group and discuss on regular basis. Thanks.

Why do I have the feeling that sitting in on one of these study groups would be somewhat like watching one of those old Fed Ex commercials ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeK5ZjtpO-M , for you youngin’s )

wish i am still in school. i found i have no time whatsoever between demanding job and demanding LOS.

plyon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why do I have the feeling that sitting in on one > of these study groups would be somewhat like > watching one of those old Fed Ex commercials > > ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeK5ZjtpO-M , for > you youngin’s ) Haha…funny image.

starting now? you people must be unemployed 1luv

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > plyon Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Why do I have the feeling that sitting in on > one > > of these study groups would be somewhat like > > watching one of those old Fed Ex commercials > > > > ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeK5ZjtpO-M , > for > > you youngin’s ) > > Haha…funny image. That video gave me a good laugh, good post. Jiao, where did you get your msf, I’m looking at programs now and am just trying to get a feel for what’s out there, any suggestions?