QBank % of Complete and Score

Hi all, I wonder where the last post was and I create a new one. I am doing 60s% on Qbank. And I just started FSA. only 20% completed.

Completed 11% at 79% accuracy.

Doing all topics: 12% at 71%

11% at 72% and most concept checker qns.

13% done and 81% correct. I’m way behind where I was last year. But I am spending more time with the CFAI text and doing more problems in there (and we all know how time consuming that can be). Just did a SS 12 (Equity Valuation) test and got 83%, which I’m pretty happy with.

How many qbank questions do you do per SS? do you do them right after review the material? Have you created cumulative tests on stuff you’ve already covered?

I have 40% of the questions completed at 81%. I have not touched study sessions 16, 17, 18, 1, or 2. I am completing around 45~50% of the questions in a particular study session before I move to the next.

My goal would be the same… Do Q bank questions right after you’ve done the concept checkers for each section. Brush up a bit and do some more. Usually I’ll try to get some questions in before the Tuesday weekly class (though I’m not always successful). Ideally I would do almost half the Q bank questions in each section as I finish that section. Then go back during review times and periodically do some more. The year I’m a little more behind than last so I’ve barely been keeping up with the class schedule, let alone had time to really go back as much as I would like.

I am at 74%, the study session practice exams are brutal; the 6 vignettes with six questions each. I am getting 50s and 60s on these, but am scoring in the 80s with tests and quizzes I put together using the test mgmt feature. Plyon was your equity valuation 83 done using test mgmt or through the view curriculum section?

17% Complete of the full qbank - 72%

46% complete at 82%

11%@76%

8%@83%

I must be using the qbank wrong. I will go through a reading in the study notes, do the end of chapter q’s and then open up the qbank, nav to the “view curriculum” section and do the online LOS quiz q’s for a handful of the difficult LOS’. Maybe hit 20-30 q’s total for a reading just to attempt to do what the any tricky LOS’ ask me to do. Then after I finish all the readings in the study session I’ll print up 3-4 35q quizzes w/ all difficulties and take those. It seems that if I read the LOS summary provided and then immediately do the 5-8 q quiz, the q’s are easy marks. You can score 90’s there easily. Then when I print up those Study session 35 q quizzes I recognize or associate a fair amount of the q’s or concepts with the slam dunk q’s done previously. Anyone else do the LOS quizzes? Or are you all just hitting straight at the Test Mgmt section?

My process: 1. Read the Schweser notes and hit the CFAI texts for anything that I feel Schweser might be weak on. 2. Do a quick glance through and make notes of the important areas. 3. Once I finish an entire study session, I will go back and do the LOS and reading quizzes. I am saving the study session quizzes for the final review.

0% at 0% [Will start practice question once I am done with the syllabus atleast ones]

slouiscar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I must be using the qbank wrong. > > I will go through a reading in the study notes, do > the end of chapter q’s and then open up the qbank, > nav to the “view curriculum” section and do the > online LOS quiz q’s for a handful of the difficult > LOS’. Maybe hit 20-30 q’s total for a reading > just to attempt to do what the any tricky LOS’ ask > me to do. Then after I finish all the readings in > the study session I’ll print up 3-4 35q quizzes w/ > all difficulties and take those. > > It seems that if I read the LOS summary provided > and then immediately do the 5-8 q quiz, the q’s > are easy marks. You can score 90’s there easily. > Then when I print up those Study session 35 q > quizzes I recognize or associate a fair amount of > the q’s or concepts with the slam dunk q’s done > previously. > > Anyone else do the LOS quizzes? Or are you all > just hitting straight at the Test Mgmt section? I used to do it that way, but I found the los quizzes too easy. I think schweser states that the LOS quizzes are the easiest, then the reading quizzes then the SS quizzes etc. I have been doing concecpt checkers at the end of each reading, then after completing all the readings in a SS I make a 60-100 question test using all difficulty level from the q-bank for only that SS. The material is still somewhat fresh in my head, which is why my scores are artificially high.

“…too easy.” exactly. I like to do those first because they make me feel like I almost have a clue. In all seriousness, they do help me grasp some of the stuff that did not sink in during the reading and end of chapter stuff. I also like that they are LOS specific and I can skip the LOS’ that were straightforward while focusing on the ones that read like a hungarian phone book. I mention it because I am finding that answering 6 questions on a single LOS, all in a row, significantly inflates my score.

What are you embarrassed at how high your score is…nerd? :slight_smile:

actually no, I prefer to inflate. chicks dig the long ball. er schweser 24% @ 89%