YOUR PROGRESS?

How much of the material have you studied already and from what Study material? I have studied Quant, Econ, & will be done FSA today from Schweser. Feel like I am very behind…. I think my real studying starts after I get back from Vegas on 24th of March……Crunch time begins then……

I have finsihed SS1-SS10 from a mix of Schweser and CFAI.

Hey, Still on FSA as well. I am going to Vegas in May… oh wells.

I’m in about the same boat. Going back to take another crack at quant, it doesn’t want to stick. For that matter neither does any of the FSA… 100% Schweser. I did a read through, now I’m going back to learn (memorize).

done with FSA, Portfolio Management, Asset Valuation, 1/2 of Equity, Ethics, and 1/2 of Quant (time-series left).

done with Ethics, Quant, Econ, FSA, Corp Fin, Asset Valuation, finishing Equity next Wednesday using CFAI only. Started Feb 14th.

I have been through the whole thing once (most Schweser, but CFAI for quant and FI). Round 2 now through FSA, quant, Corp Finance and econ. Will Start round 2 on equity, FI, derivatives and PM. Then tons of qbank. Took last night off to go drinking with the boss. Felt guilty, but worth it in the long run.

^ way to make feel guilty and bad dude, good for you for finishing the stuff once already…well done…

47 pages through FSA…I’m effed, again.

done Quant and Econ in Jan. (Working on my thesis for the last Month, finally finished the first draft early March.) Picked up books again this week, feel like there is a long way to go… Good thing about it is that I could study fulltime after my thesis defense that will tentatively be mid April. SO, it will leave me almost one and half months till June 7th. ^-^ Well, may go to Texas for a week in mid May… I am doing CFAI only…

^ I would give anything to be able to study full time…I just can not find the energy to study after 10-12 hr days …

i am going to try study in vegas. bring my books and study during the day. such a great idea.

I remember for L1 I brought my books to Vegas once. They ended up being really useful as a makeshift pillow for my passed out friend.

i was thinking i can save money during the days. it was a blood bath last time iwent.

haha, books in Vegas!!!..no away I will even attempt… We are going for 3 nights and all three nights is already booked…plus during the day will be poker room and sleep…

In University I studied my notes between hands in the poker rooms

^ That’s funny…but I don’t think I would or could do that, … Maybe do a bit of quant from level 1 on the poker table calculating the odds …hehe But that’s pretty much it as far as CFA material goes in Vegas… Storko: how is your studying coming along?

Not Good my Vancouver Brother… I said to myself I would not fall behind this year, and I am in a worse position than the first time I failed level 2. I am almost done FSA, but do not remember anything I read before that. I am going to sit down and write out a schedule. I want at least two weeks of practice questions. I basically hate everyone who is ahead of my in studying. Not good and worried now

Your not going to hate me. I’m just getting done with FSA multi international. I, also am in worse shape than I was last year, but the enthusiasm isn’t there like it was last year. Not to mention, this year, its worse because I know these material, but not really well enough.

At least the Rockets are ripping it up!