one simple ethics question

can I call my self CFA level 2 candidate? or just CFA candidate? thanks

Somebody please correct me, but I belive the proper way is to say “Level 2 candidate in the CFA program”.

you can call yourself a lvl 2 candidate if you passed level 1 and have registered, ie PAID THE CFAI, for level 2… that makes you a “candidate”

I do it the way you said dimitrous.

Requirements: 1. the person’s application for registration in the CFA Program has been accepted by CFA Institute, as evidenced by issuance of a notice of acceptance, and the person is enrolled to sit for a specified examination; or 2. the registered person has sat for a specified examination but exam results have not yet been received. Proper examples given in CFAI materials: “Level I candidate in the CFA Program.” “Passed Level I of the CFA examination in 2002.” “I have passed all three levels of the CFA Program and may be eligible for the CFA charter upon completion of the required work experience.” “I passed Level I of the CFA examination.” “I am a 2003 Level III CFA candidate.”

thank you!

I’d say I am a Buffett candidate?

“I am a probable 2008 Level II failure.”

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “I am a probable 2008 Level II failure.” This one works for me. A statement of fact is allowable.