montreal study group

Hi Anyone out there wants to make a study group in montreal. e-mail me atabet81@hotmail.com thanks

Hey, I would like to, but I am doing Level 1.

I hit up loyola on the weekends, im always in the quiet study room, usuall the only guy doing cfa. If you study there, dont be shy, come up and talk. Maybe we can help each other out. James

you`re not the only one at loyola doing cfa on weekends, im now there during the week too since i had pylon’s good news - bad news situation happen to me too.

hi guys, Are you guys in montreal, canada. When you say Loyola, do you mean Loyola University. Thats in Chicago, right. I am just confused.

its part of Concordia`s campus (Sherbrooke and Monkland ave)

That’s in New Orleans actually http://www.loyno.edu/

hey sims & james, What product are you using. Stalla or schweser. I am using schweser. maybe we can exchange exercises or exams. I ve got the 2008 schweser exam book. It helps to get as much practice as possible. Just a thought.

would come but Im sort of a loner … sorry guys heh

Why don’t you guys hit up the downtown campus. Loyola is so out of the way.

Im using Schweser downtown is too noisy, and I live in NDG, so loyola is more convienet. Im downtonw during the weeke, and weekend at loyola. didnt see anyone doin cfa @ loyola this weekend…

loyola is much more quiet than downtown…but it’s far for some of us… personally i prefer mclennan at mcgill downtown, it can be dead quiet most of the time.