Where is everybody at?

… passed L1 in Dec. and am now at Schweser book #4- Equity session #12. I am wondering if I am the only one who is lagging behind!

1 more week and I am done with the CFAI texts… Then review through Schweser until exam time

You’re ahead of me mate. I’ve only done SS3-9 from Schweser. With c. 10 weeks to go, that’s 11 study sessions to do. So 1.5 study sessions per week leaves me 2-3 weeks to do a shedload of questions and review. I’ve got a stag weekend in 2 weeks, and a wedding to go to the weekend before the exam, and the cricket season starts in 3 weeks’ time, taking up 8 hours of my saturdays. But what’s the alternative? I’ve paid my money now, there’s still a slim chance if I can knuckle down. You don’t need 100%, 70% will do it. I’ll make a binary spread (0 make up if I fail, 100 if I pass) of 24-30. Any takers?

I’m on SS#12. I’m only 2 study sessions behind my schedule that will leave 1 month of review so not feeling too bad about it.

Will complete one full read of all schweser material tonight… been working on Qbank for the latter half of the study sessions …but only been doing the LOS questions…which were very straighforward and open ended… official review will start sometime tonight!

Doing FSA review. Still have SS14-18 to go, for which April is allocated.

About to start SS 13 this week, and hopefully hit 14, too. I want to finish by May and use May for practice exams. One thing that helped me tremendously on Level 1 was to write out practice questions that were difficult on flash cards and keep reviewing the solutions until I really knew the process well and could repeat it quickly. I hope to do that in May when I’m doing practice exams.

I just finished getting through all topics except ethics using Schweser. I’ll save ethics for another couple of weeks. My retention seems pretty bad however. My plan is to do a second read through Schweser for the next month, then try and focus on practice questions from CFAI and q-bank, then a week of practice exams.

Started on SS16, will give myself a week to finish up 16-18 then start review.

Done with CFAI books, and most of Schweser (skipped a few CFAI readings here and there when Schweser provided more coherent coverage). Now I am re-reading the key concepts at the end of each Schweser chapter. Once I am done with that, I plan to spend a couple of days doing nothing but copying, and recopying all of the formulas that I think I will need. Then I will take some practice tests and see if I need to go back and spend more time on any sections. All remaining time will be spent pounding out Q-Bank and Schweser practice questions. At least that is the game plan at this point…

I have two monster study sessions left (book 6 of CFAI) and figure that puts me about 2 weeks away so figure April 15th I’ll be done with the original read through.

just finished study session 14. still need to go back and do ethics and corp finance. hoping to be done with all schewser text by end of Apr and then start intensive review.

I’ve read Schweser Quant, FSA, Econ, and now working on Corp. Fin.

Yea im in Schweser Corp Fin also. I figure as long as I have a good next 2 weeks I’m in good shape.

CFAI reading 50

yep finishing up schweser SS 11 the next few days, then start SS 12 on the weekend

completed SS 16 (Schweser, only) but I might as well be at SS1. I do not remember what I studied 2 days ago. Hopefully, things will come back to me when I go through the CFAI questions.