Any one did Schweser Practice Exams volume 1?

I’ve finished exam 1. My score is above 70%. Is exam 1 comparatively easier than other practice exam? Most of questions are straight forward.

Yeah Oversun, I took all the practice exams already; shit, I even took the exam early because I’m that frigging prepared. Gimme a break dude; you were pulling this stuff last year for Level I asking about practice exam scores in mid-March. Most people on this forum are nervous enough as it is and they’re probably 80% ahead of where most are - you’re just an exemplary figure, which is to be commended, but think about how your post might make others feel. BTW, the answer to your question is the same that someone (I think it might’ve even been me) gave you last year - above 70% is a great place to be two months before the exam, or even one day before. You’ll be fine, stop rubbing it in other’s noses.

Skilli is the man!!!

I could get over 70% too, no prob… Open book with a 8 hour time frame and a horseshoe up my…

oversun Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve finished exam 1. My score is above 70%. Is > exam 1 comparatively easier than other practice > exam? Most of questions are straight forward. Can you .pdf your answers?! Would love a copy of the detailed answers if you’ve got them.

way to go skilli :slight_smile: guys share a pdf of the answers. i plan to start taking the exams in a couple of weeks time.

No.

Whoa! Over achievers everywhere huh? I just started my revision and I’m delighted to let everyone know that I’ve already forgotten most of the things I learned. Go figure! I should easily manage 70% a year from now :wink:

haven’t taken it yet. probably will in the next 2 or 3 weeks. above 70% is solid. good work.

You are doing fine oversun. I finished my first round (ex a bit of quant), 1000 qbankers and I still did not recognize any formulas on stlouiscar’s formula post. Oh well…I do know P/E (price over earnings for you L1’ers looking at L2 forum).

write down your mail address. I’ll forward it. I believe volume 2 will be harder. skillionaire, I have to be diligent on the CFA study. English is not my native language. I have to be an early bird. If not, affirmatively, I’ll be failed on exam. And guys, I’m more than happy if we talk about questions on volume 1&2. And MSN is a good way for contact.

you guays have time to finish the practice exams already? do u guys really work in the investment / banking industry?

I am in banking sector. treasury department as a fixed income analyst

Please share the pdf’s of the practice exams. Can someone mail it to manish.mittal@wipro.com.

mittal_mk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Please share the pdf’s of the practice exams. Can > someone mail it to manish.mittal@wipro.com. mittal??? with mittal in your name…why do you have to work!!! or study???

mumukada, I am probably not as lucky as the steel magnate L N Mittal :), but I believe even he has to work the entire day to keep his company (or should I sap empire?) ahead of the rest. So, whichever position you are in, you always have to work:(

mittal_mk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mumukada, I am probably not as lucky as the steel > magnate L N Mittal :), but I believe even he has > to work the entire day to keep his company (or > should I sap empire?) ahead of the rest. So, > whichever position you are in, you always have to > work:( not if mr. mittal is your daddy … !!

oversun Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > write down your mail address. I’ll forward it. > > I believe volume 2 will be harder. > > skillionaire, I have to be diligent on the CFA > study. English is not my native language. I have > to be an early bird. If not, affirmatively, I’ll > be failed on exam. > > And guys, I’m more than happy if we talk about > questions on volume 1&2. And MSN is a good way for > contact. bishdiggy@hotmail.com … Feel free to add me to your MSN. I agree that it’s a great way to enhance your understanding of concepts. I intend on doing the exams beginning the first week of May, currently only have Equity Valuations & Derivatives left to review.

done

oversun, pretty please mail the pdf’s to me. I’d really appreciate it schundra@investec.co.za Thanks!