Answers to forum questions

When you all are posting these fantastic answers to quite difficult questions, please tell me you are looking them up in the textbooks or Schweser books and you don’t have the answers on the top of your head. I have tried to participate with answers once in a while, but most often I am at work and I would have to do some research to get the answer. I’ll buy that JDV or Super I have the answers no problemo, but jeez, y’all are making me feel like an idiot. I think I am doing okay with the studying (qbank and other questions), and I came pretty close to passing last year, but then I see where other people are able to go into great detail on a specific difficult question, and then I start to wonder about my bandwidth. Assets = Liabilties + Equity, right?

Don’t worry about equations like that, you’ll be able to put them on your cheat sheet. BTW, what book did you get that formula from? Thought I should mention I’m not serious.

I usually cheat, look up the answers, and still come up with the wrong answer.

I usually wait for most people to answer…then decide which one i’d go with…heheh! just kidding…

I just guess C.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just guess C. hahahahhah

Some I can answer without looking, but I’m still looking at the book for most of them. I just find answering the questions on the forum to be a really good way to motivate me to study the material.

i’m with darkhelmet. there are topics I understand pretty well, there are topics (such as pension accounting) that I know very little about. Reading discussions is as helpful as participating in them. Hopefully, by the end of May we’ll be able to contribute to all discussions.

100% with you goes to 11. Never got it how people can just spit out long, elaborate answers… just like you, sometimes I truly question my ability to pass this thing…

stockbroker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 100% with you goes to 11. Never got it how people > can just spit out long, elaborate answers… just > like you, sometimes I truly question my ability to > pass this thing… with a name like yours…i’d consider this exam a piece of cake!! or is that just to keep you motivated !! ??

A piece of cake?!!! Do you actually know what stockbrokers do? We are in sales! No use of brain cells, so you bet this is the most difficult test I have ever taken in my life!

stockbroker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A piece of cake!!! > > Do you actually know what stockbrokers do? We are > in sales! No use of brain cells, so you bet this > is the most difficult test I have ever taken in my > life! hahaha…here comes out the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth…:slight_smile: