With around 60 days left...

With ~60 days left how many hours are you trying to put in per day? I’m trying for 4 hours per day, and the last two weeks 6-7 per day? Hopefully that will be enough. I’ve still got 5 SS’s left though.

i’m trying to put 12 hours a week. I’m planning on finishing SS 18 on Monday and then spend 2 months reviewing everything.

I went from 4 to 5 hours per day this month and will increase to 5 1/2 in May. The weekend hours are going to remain the same at 15 in total.

I am trying to do between 18-25 hours a week. I shoot for 3 hours M-Th (sometimes that falls to 2) and do at least 5 hours on Sat & Sun. I am in the middle of SS14 right now.

between 2.5-3 hours a day week day. 3.5-4 hours on weekend days.

i can’t seem to get into the weeknight study very much. which means i have to rev up 12 hour sessions on the weekend. and somehow work the weeknight studying. i get home at 5:20 pm, which i realize is better than almost all others, then dinner, wind-down, small nap = 7:15 pm and looking to go to starbux or library. and then that’s only 2.5 hours max. anyhow, this weekend starts the monster sessions. fewer march madness game and the pools have run their course.

Darn straight about the March Madness. Had to miss Davidson vs. Kansas game 'cause of the scheduling problems.

Thanks for the responses. Good to hear how much effort everyone else is putting into it and it helps motivate me, reinforcing the fact that L2 candidates don’t take this exam lightly and I’m still behind. Got to work harder and smarter. Should have been studying during that game but couldn’t miss it.

My bracket hinges on the Kansas vs. UNC game tomorrow, so I will be enjoying that game instead of studying. Edit: GO JAYHAWKS!!!

I think we’re all in good shape to watch that game, it doesn’t start until 9pm EST. Sorry dude, my bracket hinges on UNC winning this one.

2 hours per weekday, 4 hours on Sat and Sunday. So around 18 hours per week, give or take. I gort behind this week, so I hope to finish the material by the end of next week and start doing questions, flashcards, etc., which is when I really seem to actually learn this stuff.

I am on SS9 …not looking good…with the tax season I have not been able to get any studying done…planning on doing full time studying all may (8hr/day)…that should do it…hopefully

nvan, if you’re doing full-time study, why not way more than 8 hours a day if you’re doing it full-time?

3-4 hrs/day avg, just done with Econ and part of derivatives…Finish with 3 weeks left and do preactice exams/qbank…