Done..

So I am done for the day…been studying 5 hrs straight… …so anyways… I was just wondering…what if a candidate/charterholder was spotted on girls gone wild? A Violation?

Only if she were a prostitute and involved in an affair with a governor or senator. Then charter revoked. Listed on page 389 of the manual.

And what if the person spotted was a guy…

only if he/she was offering/soliciting investment advice without first reviewing/establishing the IPS of the other people, nor violating the loyalty to employers standard.

He would only be in violation if he failed to notify other candidates/chartholders where the Girls Gone Wild bus will be.

Trying to arrange the GGW bus to be outside the testing center at 4:00 on June 7th. Now that Joe is out of jail hopefully he can hook it up.

sparty419 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And what if the person spotted was a guy… Niblita75 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- >He would only be in violation if he failed to notify other candidates/chartholders where the Girls Gone Wild bus will be. Incorrect. “He” would also be in violation of both misrepresentation and disclosure if he was featured on the video as a female by disguising certain portions of his existing “portfolio” and consequentially failed to accurately issue a fair warning or disclosure to investors in the video regarding this series of adverse events.

hahahaha!!! very eloquently indeeed!

did you every actually look at a girl’s facial expression when she flashes the group of guys? sheer emptiness, just completely void. so funny

Young_Prof Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > did you every actually look at a girl’s facial > expression when she flashes the group of guys? > sheer emptiness, just completely void. so funny no, but did you ever actually look at people’s facial expressions when someone says something completely awkward in the middle of a conversation. so funny

ah, its some comedian, thought someone would recognize it. back to sparty regretting a bad decision he made in cancun…

haha…i wish…