Friday night studiers

Rollcall…so who else is studying on a perfectly good weekend night?

I’ll be hitting the books later on tonight. Probably gonna watch some baseball first though… Edit: Go Brewers

guilty :slight_smile:

I’m here but I’m working…you know it’s bad when you wish you could be studying…either of you at least keeping a 6 pack handy as you hack through the books?

Just starting.

starting in T-8 minutes…

can’t help myself.

Feeling very guilty right now … but figure I would get up VERY early for a long Saturday. Young_prof, you’re working this late? what up w/ that?

hey clama! a new merger came in yesterday, with a monday morning presentation due. real considerate client, eh? needless to say, i won’t be studying tomorrow morning/afternoon. maybe sunday? good luck hittin the books hard tomorrow

Stayed at work to study and surprised to find out I’m not the only one staying at my desk on a Friday night.

good for you gz2nyc…studying at the office is tough. puts me to sleep really quick for some reason. i’m usually much better off at a coffee shop

I quit studying at coffee shops because there’s always a good-looking girl sitting near-by and that becomes a huge distraction.

Feels good to have sacrificed another Friday night to the CFA gods - I’m counting on Karma to get me over the minimum passing score.

I have only had that happen once in the past 7 months of 7 days a week at the same starbucks. And she left because I kept looking at her. However, I do notice that by the end of long study sessions I’ll be completely enamored with hideous girls as I develop a bad case of CFA goggles.

geez black swan, you sound like a POW. by may you’ll be ogling enrique, that one barista that keeps giving you an extra shot in your latte…

Unfortunately I am here as well…but going to sleep early and going to put in a long day tomorrow. Yay for the CFA!!

Had my dinner and starting Portfolio Management now…

Midnight in my part of the world. Ready for an 8 hour session tomorrow. Babysitters lined up, wife on board…all systems go.

Midnight is when the fun begins… Just got an entry-pass stamped on my wrist written “PM - till the devil’s strike”. Entering the Lounge number labelled “SS18”. 2 songs already pennied-in “CML and CAPM hoYa hoYa!!” and “Efficient Fronter LaLa Loya”. Few bottoms-up and I’ll sleep with the schweser cover-babe tonite!!

Just got done revising Economics. I’m brain dead and probably off CFA until *tomorrow morning*. Tee hee. This weekend will be Quants fun for me.