Saturday Progress

How is everyone doing? I am debating putting the books away and watching the Final Four. Today I quickly reread SS 8 and 15 and did all of the Q-bank questions on each at about 80% I am about 60% done with the Qbank but have not done FSA/Quant or 3/4 of Equity…so now it gets to the good stuff. Good luck to everyone.

I have been at my office since 7am. I am going home to be worthless for the rest of the night. Coming back in tomorrow morning for another all day marathon. I have a date Econ.

jasonindc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How is everyone doing? I am debating putting the > books away and watching the Final Four. > > Today I quickly reread SS 8 and 15 and did all of > the Q-bank questions on each at about 80% > That is over 400 questions! Did you really do that in a day? That is nuts man. Way to go.

Pinkman and I just put in 8 hours. F*cking UNC just cost me (in their pathetic blowout of a final four game) the rest of my office pool and a payoff of close to $500. F*cking wankers…and I was looking good with the Memphis result. Meanwhile, we’ve been cramped up in here like a couple of Malaysian Nike factory workers, while it was 65F outside with the Cubs game down the block and a gaggle of foine-a$$ ladies everywhere in short shorts…I cursed at every single shiny, happy dip-sh!t that walked past me when we went for a coffee run around 5pm. Pinkman gave 'em the “thumbs-up” in a rather gay delivery.

alot of the questions go quickly (especially when only 20% are item sets and don’t involved calculations…either you know it or don’t Carolina did stink last night…I went to Virginia (so I wasn’t too disappointed, but with a pool on the line I would go the other way…they showed no heart.