Parity relationships

This is how weird I am. I always create little mneumonics and little charts and things cause they help me remember. Anyways, this is today’s latest and dont ask me how I remember, but thats the way my brain works. F—i---IRP ERM—I–PPP i—e(I)—FR EERM–i—UiRP F—EXM—FX Column 1 is the factor column 2 shows what the factor is related to column 3 tells how the factor is related to the variable in column 2 Forward D/P --interest rates --interest rate parity exchange rate movement --inflation rates —purchasing power parity interest rates — expected inflation rates — fisher relation expected exchange rate movement — interest rates —foreign exchange relationship forward d?p — expected exchange rate movement — foreign exchange relationship Bada bing…

jbisback Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is how weird I am. Agreed.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jbisback Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This is how weird I am. > > Agreed. hahah…disagree with the agreed…I do stuff like that all the time… there is one difference between you and me though…I don’t usually publicly admit it…(this is an exception of course ;))

A ‘says-it-all’ diagram of the exact same verbiage is available on Page-99 Schweser-Book-2