Schweser QBank tests not finishing properly

Hi guys, I’m a long time lurker who’s making his first post - so hello everyone! Anyway, I’m using the Schweser Qbank for Level II, and I’m having a technical problem. Every time I finish a test, it doesn’t acknowledge that the test has been completed. I click grade this exam, and it doesn’t grade anything - it just does nothing. As a result, I have no completed scores, and all the questions I’ve done are still in the bank. I remember having this problem sporadically when using the Level 1 QBank, but it didn’t happen every time, like it’s doing now. Does anyone have a solution?

do you have it set to seeing the answers right after you answer the question? if so, i don’t think it grades the test because you have an ongoing tally. you have to take the test and grade at the end… if that’s not the problem, i’m not sure what is going on…

I DO have it set to seeing answers right after I answer the question. However, I used to do that all the time when using Level I QBank, but with no problems. Also, even if it doesn’t give me a test end score - surely it should mark those questions as answered in the QBank?

I usually have the answers come up right after answering and I don’t have the problems you are describing.

Anyone else know what I’m talking about?

Not really, but are you hitting submit on the last question, or just going straight to grade the exam? Make sure you submit the last question first. Just a thought.

Give Schweser a call. They should be able to help.

I have the same problem. If we are having the same problem, the solution is to go to Test Management 3rd column says something like “continue exam” almost as if you have to print the exam. When you get to the next page, click submit answers. You may have a couple of clicks to actually submit the answers… I tried to create a test so I could have better instructions, but I’m having a problem with the site.

Okay, I just got in the website, exact instruction if we are having the same problem… Test Management > 3rd Column of your exam “Printable Test” > “Go to Answer Sheet” at top of page > Submit Answers (if you have more than 10 or 15 questions, you will need to hit next until you are at the end of the answer sheet)

I used to do the “see the answers” after answering question mode everytime with my L1 QBank. Then when I got to the last page of my test, (answer on the last question) I would keep clicking on the Next button (at least thrice) to make it go to show me the final summary page (Q, right or wrong summary).

Did you back completely out of the test by going to Test Management (forget about clicking next) and then following along as stated previously?

No. I would answer the last question, look at the answer (and the updated score). Then click on the Next button till I got to the summary page. Now, I am unsure how I managed to do that (been some time since Dec, and I am not taking Level II this year). CP

Schweser QBank tests not finishing properly… …maybe she wants you to finish first?

planner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Okay, I just got in the website, exact instruction > if we are having the same problem… > > Test Management > 3rd Column of your exam > “Printable Test” > “Go to Answer Sheet” at top of > page > Submit Answers (if you have more than 10 or > 15 questions, you will need to hit next until you > are at the end of the answer sheet) Thanks, That did actually work. However, I really shouldn’t have to go into the printable test version to get the answers to register. I should be able to do it from the electronic version directly. I used to be able to do it on the Level 1 QBank. But I don’t know why I can’t do it here. Anyway planner’s solution does work, it’s just a little more long winded than i’d like; but I’ll stick with that, until someone comes up with a better one. CFA-er 101

What browser and operating system are you using? Do you have java turned off?