Schweser Quicksheet

Does anybody have any portions of their Schweser materials in like new condition that they don’t plan on using and wouldn’t mind selling (i.e. flash cards or quicksheet)? I’m really looking for a 2008 Schweser Quicksheet if anyone has one they want to sell.

You want the schweser flash cards. You can have mine.

Mine too.

are they useless? or are you talking about the do it yourself los cards?

Do it yourself

I actually think the non-DIY LOS cards from Schweser are pretty damn good for some of the qualitative concepts.

the do it yourself cards are ok too. i’m just using those instead of index cards. might as well use it since they sent it. but i wouldn’t spend extra money to buy them.

Yeah, I’m looking for the full Schweser flash cards (normally 149$), not the DIY ones.

I can mail you the QuickSheet for free…whats ur email address?

Hey Lichi could you please email me as well heeralm@gmail.com Appreciate, Good Luck for exams

q.benjamin@gmail.com

If you do not mind sending it to me as well, please, cpkrish@yahoo.com Thanks and regards CP

Can you send it to me also veemalt@gmail.com thanks

Hey Lichi et al, Would really appreciate a copy in my inbox too -> dinesh.sundrani@gmail.com

its available on http://www.elitebook.net/cfa.asp with lot of other stuff

Thanks pvt, appreciate your help.

Sorry Guys, could not respond earlier…but coincidentally the website that pvt has posted is the one from where i downloaded the Quicksheet…Thx pvt. Btw could anyone share the Secret Sauce for 2008? Thanks.