Stage of Insanity

Sorry, this is a silly post, but I think I’ve almost reached that level where I feel depressed without my CFA books. I went grocery shopping an hour back and I couldn’t concentrate on buying ketchup/tomatoes etc. All I wanted to do was scream and get back home so that I can open my books. I think I need to start sending those post cards to my family members.

i just got home from work and i’m solving problems instead of playing with my daughter. that is bad. friday’s are my off days from studying. at least when my daughter is awake. so i got to go. but i know what you are talking about ruhi. hang in there.

^^ That IS bad. Bad Daddy.

I went out with my roommate for happy hour tonight for some food (no drinking here on out) and left around 8pm to come home and study. The problem was that all I could think about while I was out was what I needed to focus on tonight and that I was going to wake up early tomorrow and put in a long day of derivatives. I could not even enjoy something like happy hour without CFA creeping its way into my evening. Also, my roommate has a friend coming into town from Australia next week which he has mentioned to me more than once (apparently). Unfortunately my brain seems to have pushed out whatever he told me and has quickly been filled with what to do with an operating lease. I felt all bad when he reminded me about it and I sat there like “what are you talking about man, Australia, I would have remember that for sure”…I guess not. 56 days…bring it on

That’s good. We get the mood. That is also why I got bit depressed right after the exam last June. I will also be a bad daddy on May, no time to play with my 4-year-old son. I have already started to be bad this month. Anyway I will be responsible to feed my 5-month-old baby at midnight, a break during my study. I have already stopped all my exercise-jogging from April. So, I am also a bad runner.

Haha, this is funny. I know exactly what you mean… Im away for the weekend with my friends…and checking the forum on my mobile. Sad sad people we are…

I know how depressed I was last june after my exams got over. Suddenly, I didn’t know what to do with all that time in my hands. I’m depressed because I’m studying and I will be depressed after June because I won’t be studying. Freaking crazy. I don’t know how you family guys/gals manage. As it is, managing without a family is difficult for me.

mcpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Haha, this is funny. I know exactly what you > mean… Im away for the weekend with my > friends…and checking the forum on my mobile. > Sad sad people we are… hahaha…my parents are visiting me this weekend…and while we’re waiting to head out somewhere…i’m checking AF…you’re right…we are sad people… but we’ll be happy when we kick cfa’s a$$ on june 7th…right? i hope…we will right?