7am Saturday

Its a beautiful day to learn Fixed Income. “VIIIIICCCCCCTOOOORRRY” - Johnny Drama

Foggy weather

well it is 8am now, but I have been up since six with my son. Today is a good day to finish making note cards for SS 12, while I take my wife’s Nitro to get an oil change.

Planning on hitting the local public library as soon as it opens (9AM). Trying to study at home with the wife and kid just isn’t working out lately.

at the office and ready to tackle portfolio management again… jbisback - you are one fired up CFA L2’r.

6 am saturday morning. weather will be in the 70’s again here in california. we’re talking perfect golfing weather. i’ll be at a coffee shop making flashcards in a couple of hours. golf can wait til june 8th. golf can wait til june 8th. golf can wait til june 8th. hard to convince myself. and yes, i agree, jbis gets FIRED up. i’m betting he’ll pass.

8am. about to hit McDonalds and go back to the office. I reading Economics and Corp. Finance today and then I will be done with the material. Im not leaving the office until I’m finished.

Work for a couple hours this morning… and then onto Swaps.

…time to do my taxes.

red bull and life cereal… the breakfast of champions. Corp Finance problems this morning then FSA synthesis.

slouiscar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …time to do my taxes. Doing other people taxes all day today and tomorrow and Monday and Tuesday…then studying.

Thank goodness for energy drinks. Got to finish up Fixed Income this morning and start on Derivatives. Going to try and get 5 hours in today. Weather sucks which is a good thing.

Its 11am, would have been a good day for golf if hadn’t it poured last night . thanks to weather god. No excuse for not studying.

Double talkin jive get the money mother lover cause I got no more patience.

just got back…was volunteering at my wife’s event for her non profit from 5am to 4pm…now the studying begins.

jbisback Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Its a beautiful day to learn Fixed Income. > > “VIIIIICCCCCCTOOOORRRY” - Johnny Drama I saw Kevin Dillon at O’hare airport last summer, when he came to Chicago for his 40th birthday. I was so shocked all I could do was a half wave and mouth “Johnny Drama” in super slow motion. He gave me this nod, like “yes, I am…” FYI - they make him appear a lot taller on the show…

Lisa Marie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jbisback Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Its a beautiful day to learn Fixed Income. > > > > “VIIIIICCCCCCTOOOORRRY” - Johnny Drama > > I saw Kevin Dillon at O’hare airport last summer, > when he came to Chicago for his 40th birthday. I > was so shocked all I could do was a half wave and > mouth “Johnny Drama” in super slow motion. He > gave me this nod, like “yes, I am…” > > FYI - they make him appear a lot taller on the > show… I once saw Sam Donaldson. I should have gotten an autograph. Stupid!

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lisa Marie Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > jbisback Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Its a beautiful day to learn Fixed Income. > > > > > > “VIIIIICCCCCCTOOOORRRY” - Johnny Drama > > > > I saw Kevin Dillon at O’hare airport last > summer, > > when he came to Chicago for his 40th birthday. > I > > was so shocked all I could do was a half wave > and > > mouth “Johnny Drama” in super slow motion. He > > gave me this nod, like “yes, I am…” > > > > FYI - they make him appear a lot taller on the > > show… > > I once saw Sam Donaldson. I should have gotten an > autograph. Stupid! All right, if we’re going to do the one uppers, beat this: I once saw Jessica Alba:) She stood right next to me at the bar in Koi in L.A. and ordered a shot w/Cash Warren and a couple of his buddies. Then they all went outside for a smoke…I didn’t even know she smoked.

I played two hand touch football on the beach w/ richard branson at his necker island estate in the B.VI. - two summers ago. top it…

jbisback Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I played two hand touch football on the beach w/ > richard branson at his necker island estate in the > B.VI. - two summers ago. > > top it… I wouldn’t mind playing two hand touch (and maybe more) with his daughter.