2008 Schweser Video CDs

Hi, Very quick question - I have the 2008 Schweser Video CDs. I have installed them on my laptop but would also like to install them on other machines. Does anyone know if they can be installed on multiple machines ? Thanks

Yes they can.

Are you finding them useful? I bought them for level 1 but this year I decided to go for the online one and I am thinking of buying the cds as well. (question is time and balance between watching cds or practice questions…

Videos are awesome - I could not face the CFA without them. I’m not saying that they are enough to pass lvl 2 on their own, but they are a great suppliment to reading and questions. I find that the Videos allow me to cover topics quicker as I find that i can read the same thing a few times aand still not get it. Watch the videos for an overview and then read the text for the detail (Skip reading the text if you are happy with the topic and move stright onto questions)

I love them, it helps me go through the books a lot quicker.

I am finding them useful too…otherwise i would have quit. It gives a complete picture of the reading and then you can pick the book and skim through. For a couple of Readings i just went through the videos and then solved questions.