Why o why?

It’s 76 outside, everybody enjoys it…and I am alone on the 27th floor of a buiding Midtown trying to price TBills futures. I am a sad, sad panda

Nah, there are thousands of us shut up alone all working on the same material…stop whining! and get cracking! :wink:

one day it will be hot out there, and many your age will be sweating to pick up the green notes, and you will be inside, planning how to invest your greens … today is sowing time… morrow will be reaping… let’s go for the plough …

As usual at the NYPL-SIBL [34th, Madisson] and I see gazillions of other people studying the CFA too. This environment compensates for the opportunity cost of not being with the hotties waiting outside for me with a weather of 75F. Just 45 more days of satyagraha struggle. AMEN!!

reminds me of the good ol days of studying engineering hotties outside while im inside designing hydraulic pipes 1luv

Come on man, I just came back from a 2 hour study session at Central Park… I went through SS15 as well, went pretty well. There are some serious distractions in the Park today though, and I’m not talking about ball playing kids

^hahah … I hear ya a hell load … I stopped going to Central Park for the exact same reasons. The ‘ball playing kids’ and the ‘ball playing men’ Couldn’t the summer wait for 6 more weeks?.. The chicks are all over, uncontrollable… I mean, “why ain’t wear nothing, than wearing something for the heak of it” Chad’s gonna delete this thread anytime soon!

lol u guys should check out the hunnies when i was in Chi town and right now here in toornto daaayyymmmmm sun

Dudes, I live a block from Wrigley…and you should’ve seen the tail out on the streets and at the bars this morning before the game as I was lugging my books to this sweatshop. FOINE-ass ladies sitting on patios and in open windows pounding drinks…DAMNNN!

I love this forum, I can’t imagine CFA prep without it.

zimzim, I could only imagine. Although in the burbs, I’m “fortunate” to not have the Wrigley distraction. God be with you.

Stop complaining… we’re in the pouring rain here!!! Okay it studies nicely but in the break… no hotties anywhere! Would kill to join you in NYC right now and get distracted in Central Park…