I CANT RETAIN ANYYYTHING!!

Its the 3rd time im going over accounting! and every time feels almost like the first!!! cant remember anything!!! maybe the panic factor is not there yet, but im hating this more than anything else in the world… if the CFA was a person, all i would want is a chance to go one on one in an octogon, bare knuckle fight… but then again, i think id get my ass kicked…

if at first you don’t succeed try again…then ur courage… if u will pesevere, you will conquer never fear try again!!!1 People don’t make it to the top because they never felt down Rather any time they felt down, they picked themselves up and once again aimed …up!!! May u be encouraged for you are not alone…

shit happens 1luv

i feel the same about FSA!!! It is impossible. I read them 2 times already and as I went through the practise questions on cfa books.(no gut to do book6 or 7 yet) I still could not understand it even with the answers in front. I just put some nasty comments at the margin and skipped to the next ones with frustration.

FSA SYNTHESIS IS THE KILLER

Maybe you guys should read the CFAI text for FSA instead of reading the massively summarized Schweser notes? That’s pretty much a required for level I/II.

i did read it! im reading it again… i want to kill this exam…destroy it

urymoto1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i did read it! > > im reading it again… > > i want to kill this exam…destroy it aim for that, but be decent…there are no pts for 100%… nor is it possible.

I’m not kidding…wake-up at 5:00am, have some coffee or soda, and read the material at this time. Retention goes up baby!

sternwolf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe you guys should read the CFAI text for FSA > instead of reading the massively summarized > Schweser notes? That’s pretty much a required for > level I/II. Agree totally. The details is helping me understand the concepts–>retain stuff better.

I also think so… gone through study notes once, but feel like can’t remember a thing… bit scary… just 6 weeks remaining

umm…i think it’s 7 weeks!!