Anybody else not through all the readings?

Anybody else not through the readings and not feeling confident about passing? I was already into my reviewing of practice exams by this time during level 1. Doesn’t look good for me. Or am I just making a big deal about nothing?

me

me too.

Don’t panic. In my world, you need to have seen all the material (and done some q’s ideally) at least two weeks before the exam and then start preparing for the real deal when everything comes at you in one long session. You don’t need to be at that stage yet… don’t let the review-talkers on this forum get to you! Most of us are fine…

rrmm ur concern is justified but u don’t need to worry…yet to complete pm and econs…lagging ma schedule but keeping hope alive… keep on…

Halfway done as of last night. Still have SS: 1 2 4 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

1 2 0.5*11 12 13 14 15 16 17 still to do. hopefully can knock 11 on the head today, start on 12.

Leaving ethics for last Mr. chrismaths?..I am.

I am leaving Ethics for last 2 days. Not even loked at what’s there for Ethics at L2

Thanks for the encouragement peoples. I actually have SS 15,16,17 left to do, but alot of what I studied prior to this seems to have vanished (especially quant, fsa). I’ve been doing about 60-80 questions per study session, or 100+ depending on the level of difficulty (SPro QBank) and then moving on, but I’m still lacking the confidence. The good thing is I managed to get 2 weeks off from work before the exam, so hopefully it all comes together then.

Ethics - I’ll have a quick read on the train down to London. Might try to look at SS2 before then though. Will probably try to do those from CFAI texts. More bothered now about not giving away easy marks on equity/FI valuation techniques! With Ethics, there’s always going to be a residual chance element, because they are so many shades of grey. With gordon growth model, if you know the technique, you get the marks…

Still got half of ethics, all of derivatives, and a small bit of portfolio. Done the FSA once, but I bet that stuff’ll own me come June 7. Ah well - it just means I’ll have to nail the rest. Don’t worry if you’re not through all the material the first time yet. As a group, AF-ers are heavily weighted towards neurotic, self-disciplined overachievers (not that there’s anything wrong with that…). Those who are through with all the material are in good shape, no doubt. But that doesn’t mean the rest of us normal mortals are screwed. As long as I’m done with 4 weeks to spare, I won’t stress too much. To those who aren’t done with everything yet – hang in there. There’s still plenty of time, so just keep chugging. It’s a marathon, not a sprint.

at the end of the day, when you have as much ADD as me, finishing 4 months early wont help b/c i cant retain anything…