Thats it. I quit.

me too…

Master the Level II curriculum by creating custom quizzes in the SchweserPro™ QBank. Question difficulty automatically adapts to your ability level on a given topic, measuring your knowledge and keeping you motivated. Included in every Schweser Study Package.

I hope you guys sit for both sessions even though you gave up, it makes it a little bit easier for the rest of us?

I could be wrong,.. Minimum passing score (MPS) is calculated on 70% of the score of the to 99th percentile and 70% of the score of the 90th percentile and add some grey Roswell aliens to do some calculations and voila, MPS!!!.

Anyway i still going accounting to go damn… revising…………..

One word of advice for people, if you are still reading you better stop. You have to get on those questions, your learning curve will be a lot higher. Think of yourself as navy seal (toughest survive.. weak will fall, which one do you want to be?

Thats what I thought… so lets rock it.

Yeah…those of you reading the material….that’s just crazy.

Why would anyone want to read the material?? It’s an open book exam, take them with you and use then when you need them.

Sorry I forgot its not the L1 forum anymore…..

HooYaa Wrote:
——————————————————-
> Why would anyone want to read the material?? It’s
> an open book exam, take them with you and use then
> when you need them.
>
> Sorry I forgot its not the L1 forum anymore…..

The joke still applies mate, The CFA stopped the rule of ‘registering for L2 only after clearing the L1’. So there are quiet a new people otta here on L2.

CFAHouston Wrote:
——————————————————-
> “I have heard that the time and date in the bottom
> right hand corner of your screen can do wonders
> for computer programs that have expiration dates.
> ”
>
> Ohh, i should try that.

H, baby…c’mon & Storko, my Canuck brother, I thought you guys knew about this. Roll the date back to 2007 on your taskbar and it should let you in. If that’s not working, and you only installed it once last year on your PC, I would remove the program completely and re-install with the date set back to 2007, just to make sure. Mine is working fine on my laptop, although I’m still getting through the end of chapter questions in Schweser. The ones in the CFAI books are reee-cockulous, but I should def try and get through some of them.

i didnt know!…
i failed everyone.
you ready zim?

damn it!

lol….Im sure there’s a way around it. Check the nerdy computer message boards.

Nowhere near ready bruv…but in a HELLUVA better position than last year. I’ve been through all the material and actually read 3.5/5 of the CFAI books and now trying to hammer questions from every angle (Schweser, Qbank, CFAI…then practice exams and other misc. packages).

Pinkman and I have been putting in marathon sessions on the weekend and about 3-4 hrs two nights a week. We put in about 10 hrs this past Sat and then another 8 on Sunday (I spent most of that doing all derivatives problems and got a WAY better understanding of that section which has always haunted/scared me). I’m definitely feeling spurred on to greatness and I have the fire burning under my a$$. I’m not losing to this b!tch this time around.

Unfortunately, I’ll pretty much be losing the first weekend in May cuz I’m flying back to S’toon for my P’s anniversary and a buddy’s wedding, but I’m gonna try and cram stuff in anywhere/any chance I get.

Try what I said about the Q-bank. I just didn’t have the extra $3-400 to shell out again for a f*cking CD-rom that I didn’t even have time to remove from the plastic last year. Keep pushin’ bruvva!

CFAHouston Wrote:
——————————————————-
> “I’ve correctly answered 100% of the questions
> I’ve attempted.”
>
> Eh?

It’s ok Tex, logic is not on this year’s exam.

zimzim78 Wrote:
——————————————————-
> Nowhere near ready bruv…but in a HELLUVA better
> position than last year. I’ve been through all
> the material and actually read 3.5/5 of the CFAI
> books and now trying to hammer questions from
> every angle (Schweser, Qbank, CFAI…then practice
> exams and other misc. packages).
>
> Pinkman and I have been putting in marathon
> sessions on the weekend and about 3-4 hrs two
> nights a week. We put in about 10 hrs this past
> Sat and then another 8 on Sunday (I spent most of
> that doing all derivatives problems and got a WAY
> better understanding of that section which has
> always haunted/scared me). I’m definitely feeling
> spurred on to greatness and I have the fire
> burning under my a$$. I’m not losing to this
> b!tch this time around.
>
> Unfortunately, I’ll pretty much be losing the
> first weekend in May cuz I’m flying back to S’toon
> for my P’s anniversary and a buddy’s wedding, but
> I’m gonna try and cram stuff in anywhere/any
> chance I get.
>
> Try what I said about the Q-bank. I just didn’t
> have the extra $3-400 to shell out again for a
> f*cking CD-rom that I didn’t even have time to
> remove from the plastic last year. Keep pushin’
> bruvva!

Wow, I am insanely jealous and angry at your progress…
You are going to kill it this year…
I am loosing a weekend as well going to Vegas.
But I took a week off to fly back to my hometown Calgary and study.
I passed my first exam there and am going to write it to keep things the same.
I need every edge I can get

Dude, you’ll be fine. I remember you were super close last year (I was nowhere near, but I knew that going in). My biggest concern is keeping up my positive attitude right now. I’m feeling really good about the derivatives, but I’m sh!tting bricks after reading some of these posts on Quant (which I usually own).

We really don’t want to be here a third time, so let’s just stay on target. I’m in a much better place health/nutrition-wise this time, although, I barely got any sleep this weekend due to a combo of stuff that I put into my system and my body temp was all over the place. My key is getting enough sleep so that I can stay alert and keep up this pace, especially with all this other sh!t gearing up right now.

Dude, I might have to bring a lucky beaver tail back from S’toon to get me through the exam this time, hahaha!

everything helps…

there’s this guy i wrote level one with, and he was sitting next to me for level 2.
i know he’s not going to be there when i write level 2 again, and he’s probably going to be thinking ‘oh yeah, left storko in the dust’. what a jerk… who is that guy?!