Time Pressure During Exam

For those of you that have taken Level 2 before, what did you think of the time pressure during the exam. Did you feel more, less, or about the same amount of time pressure compared to Level 1? I’m a little worried about the item set format because I’m usually a pretty slow test taker as is, and I’m not sure how this new format will affect me time wise. I finished both sections of Level 1 with no time to spare. I would appreciate your thoughts.

I just passed L1 in December so I can’t say from experience, but I have heard that the L2 exam takes much less time. There are, after all, only half as many questions. I will use the CFAI practice exams as my gauge.

Definitely less “time pressure” for me for L2… but much more stressful in terms of the difficultly level of the exam. Hopefully I won’t find it so difficult this time around. I remember flagging a bunch of questions to go back to and I had plenty of time to do so.

not really time pressured but you have to be ruthless and not spend too long on a particular question.

no time pressure at all. just failing pressure