old exam ?s in CFAI curriculum

thought it might be helpful to post page #s of actual vignettes from old tests scattered throughout the curriculum, so that those who are using other sources and/or just skipping curriculum ?s since most are so lengthy and open ended. anyway, FSA book - page 208 (reading 26) ?s 4-9 is from the '06 exam.

i’ve also heard that schweser has compiled these old cfa questions in book 7 this year. I didn’t check because i didn’t want to preview any tests that i will be taking later.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’ve also heard that schweser has compiled these > old cfa questions in book 7 this year. I didn’t > check because i didn’t want to preview any tests > that i will be taking later. negative, Schweser is no longer licensed to publish old test questions. I think the last notes/practice exams that have actual old CFAI questions in them is 2006. I’m sure they continue to put in very similar questions, though.

good to know. thanks.

No problem. I’m not 100% sure of what I said above, but that is the impression I got from Schweser.

Schweser L2 2008 has 16 vignettes from the 2006 CFA Exam. I haven’t gone through them yet though so I’m not sure if they are the same questions listed in the curriculum this year.

I stand corrected. That’s great news