schwesr qbank difficult questions

anyone take an all vignette test on the schweser qbank? all difficult questions? do you think they are difficult or are they difficult just because they are vignettes? i’m on problem set 5 of 6 and i think i’m just getting SMOKED!

ignore. it always feels worse than it is.

Good to hear.

I ignore as I hate scrolling up to read them. I do the the vignettes in the book. Before I hated to skip them as I was obsessed with getting a high Q-Bank score. (Thanks in no part to the posters on AF who felt they needed to post their high scores!!!) Now I don’t care as much about the score and will just guess C whenever a vignette pops up.

yeah, doing the vignette online sucks because i always go back and take notes as i read. good idea. i’ll just print them out next time.

‘$shit’ is the expression that comes out when I see a vignette while doing a 30-Q test. I just mark those questions off for the last, get myself a cup of tea when I have knocked off the little cuties and solve the biggies clock-free. I hate scrolling up and down too for getting the relevent information from those vignettes… I think the difference between getting a 4 on a 6 and getting a 5 on a 6 is that Scrolofobia

yup. when i originally posted this thread, i was sitting at work working on a 6 vignette, 36 question test, on the computer. reading a vignette is bad enough. doing it on the computer doubles the fun. never again.