Book 6 Scores

So I finally took the first exam in Book 6 (Volume 1) Exam 1 AM: I scored 43/60 (72%) which is not bad given one more month to June 7th. Also there were no Derivatives and Quants which are by far my weekest sections. I got screwed in Economics (only 20%) as all the questions came from Fisher relationship chapter. I need to review that soon. Also scored only 56% in equities as SS 13 killed me. But PM was 100% (just one vignettes) and FI 92% (just finished FI last week and that why the score is inflated). Lets post our scores here.

Let’s not.

I’d take a 72 with a month to go. Since 1am doesn’t have derivatives, I think I’ll take it tomorrow night. Did you need the whole 3 hours?

I scored a 46/60 on the Book 6 Exam 1 Am test… For the PM test, I got 51/60… I should also mention that the “three” key on this laptop isn’t working, so I just substituted the three-handle with a four and a five instead. Hell, its one month out… I need all the fake confidence I can get.

I will bump this thread in (1st week of) June, when I think of taking those Schweser tests. I am wayyy unprepared for any kind of test, not even those concept checkers.

hell. feel like i am way too behind… still to review econ, fsa, pm, debt and derivatives… and not to forget ethics… target 15th May for first test

I’m hoping to take my first test (either the free CFAI or book 6) by the end of this week. I am a little nervous to see how far my score drops for the first one.

good work boston. nib. you’re going to freaking kill it. i’m pretty confident in that.

ozzy609 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d take a 72 with a month to go. Since 1am > doesn’t have derivatives, I think I’ll take it > tomorrow night. > > Did you need the whole 3 hours? No it was done in 2.15 hours. Time is not a concern for L2 exams but the accuracy level is. I am done for tonight. Need to hammer this biatch harder as only 32 days are left :frowning:

Finished the 1st full exam (morning and afternoon) with combined 69%. 2nd full exam (morning + afternoon) was 67%. I was hoping to get 70% just to feel like I was getting somewhere. I’m going to return to the study cave and figure out how I can move the needle. My compliments to Schweser…these exams are hard.

1 am 68.33% - ethics -no idea what hit me 1 pm 80% - surprisingly easy FSA.theres no way the real FSA is going to be a cakewalk.screwd up on 'competitive stategy - longggggg vignette =tired eyes i need to work on improving my vignette reading abilities and ethics ,ofcourse

test 1 a.m. yesterday - 63% in 2.25 hours…time not an issue really. However, dumb mistakes are much more costly here than LI w/ half the questions. I easily should have had a 70 at least.

^^Dsylexic am - Ethics on that session was brutal and by brutal I mean %ing &%!!#!t. The rest was cool. pm - I crushed this session. quant, fsa, cf, no econ… that was right in my wheelhouse. Two sets of 60 like this in June would be saweet. That said, I can’t imagine 5% of this test being competitive strategy. The comp. strat. q’s they had weren’t bad and I came out unscathed but with a half dozen of those you always feel like you could go 0 for. If I am sitting in june and get to a vignette where all 6 questions start off: “The competitive strategy that best applies to ABC is…” My loud involuntary cursing disease is going to kick in.

Econ was their louis. Only one question though.

I guess I like econ best when I don’t notice it.

Dsylexic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1 am 68.33% - ethics -no idea what hit me > 1 pm 80% - surprisingly easy FSA.theres no way the > real FSA is going to be a cakewalk.screwd up on > 'competitive stategy - longggggg vignette =tired > eyes > > i need to work on improving my vignette reading > abilities > and ethics ,ofcourse I went back and checked FSA - yeah it was a walk in the park.

So I will be the one who fails on June 7th… I just finished Book 6 Exam 1 AM and I scored a very sad 60%. OK, I have guessed 6 questions as I have not reviewed some part of the curriculum for a couple of months (H model, where are you???). My biggest disappointment is to score only 33% in PM which I just finished this week end. It’s going to be a long long road my friends, and right now I feel like nothing but burning those #%^ books and go get a nice and fresh beer.

1 AM: 82% 1 PM: 80% I AM COMMING FOR YOU L2 MADAFAKA!!! Just to be fair I am a L2 repeater, failed last year :frowning:

nicolargol Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So I will be the one who fails on June 7th… > > I just finished Book 6 Exam 1 AM and I scored a > very sad 60%. > > OK, I have guessed 6 questions as I have not > reviewed some part of the curriculum for a couple > of months (H model, where are you???). > > My biggest disappointment is to score only 33% in > PM which I just finished this week end. > > It’s going to be a long long road my friends, and > right now I feel like nothing but burning those > #%^ books and go get a nice and fresh beer. Dont worry we still have a month. That exam didnt test on the full material. Quants, Derivatices, Corp Fin were missing and only one question for FSA. You will be fine by June 7th

exam 1 pm: 72% i’m freaking relieved. it felt way worse than the morning session but i think it was because i was more focused… whatever, i’ll take it. nicolargol, i also got a 60 on the am and was getting down on myself. bounce back. it takes a bad test to wake you up and make you focus. hang in there. that said, i’m not that happy with a 72, need to hit high 70’s, low 80’s to feel better…