retention issues?

Am I the only one struggling with retention issues? Let’s say you practice Deriv for a while, you feel ‘comfortable’ with calculating a FRA or a Swaption, then you switch to FSA for a couple of weeks and after that time you can’t for the life of you do a single FRA or deriv computation without looking at the book first? So frustrating…

yes.

Ewww, do you have cankles as a result of these retention issues?

Been there… What I’ve been doing is to keep solving some 60-question item sets or practice exam every other day…and based on weak scores I work on the areas that might need more attention…and do more item sets…and solve questions in more weak areas…and on and on and on… …it’s not really cast in stone, but it would help keep you on top for the good enough while…

Are you using Q-bank for that?

Yes. however i still feel i am forgetting many important issues and will revert to secret sauce.

wonder2008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes. however i still feel i am forgetting many > important issues and will revert to secret sauce. that’s why I think we should do both - Q-bank and Secret Sauce.

did u write notes maratikus while studying? I did not I prefered to understand the main concepts.

stockbroker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you using Q-bank for that? I use Stalla item sets, but you could pretty use Qbank as well…

stockbroker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you using Q-bank for that? I use Stalla item sets, but you could pretty use Qbank as well… …I did last year and it worked. Unfortunately, I didn’t work hard enough at it for 3 devils - PM, FI and Derivatives

stockbroker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you using Q-bank for that? I use Stalla item sets, but you could pretty use Qbank as well… …I did with Qbank last year and it worked. Unfortunately, I didn’t work hard enough at it for 3 devils - PM, FI and Derivatives