CFA Survey

Did anyone else get this gem of an email?? I feel so lucky to be chosen! Dear CFA candidate, You have been randomly selected to participate in this year’s pre- and post- exam candidate surveys. Please set aside approximately 10 minutes to complete the pre-exam survey, which asks for your study experiences and your thoughts on the CFA Institute assigned curriculum. Your feedback is critical, as it is used to help us make improvements in the CFA Program.

Not yet :frowning: so sad I want to give them a piece of my mind :slight_smile:

got it as well. I don’t think I want to waste my 10 mins on it

Yes! Not going to bother…

why not? in the question they will ask you whether you have confidence in passing the exam and how many hours that you have taken so far to prepare for the exam, i put in 400 hours and said i am confidence in passing the exam :slight_smile: but nevertheless some question are like: do you want an CFA curriculum in E-book so that you can have that for the preparation of CFA exam? etc

I did not receive this survey. Can I put a suggestion please if there is space for comments. Instead of putting all those definitions at the back of each book it would be more useful if they put the so much needed formulae (something they did with the ratios in the FSA book- placed them in the front)!!! They can give us a separate booklet with definitions and formulae. Schweser does a good job with the formulae at the back of each booklet. Any suggestions?

My suggestion is to please stop using the glossy paper for the books as it makes the books so much heavier than normal. Maybe print a separate book just for the references as they bulk the books up. The Schweser books are so much lighter and more manageable. ETA I would have loved to answer the survey as well :frowning:

I would have loved…Dear CFA Candidate It is with pleasure to inform you that you have passed your Level 2.

haha…yeah… wonder if they’ll actually pass us if we say Yes to that… you know…give us some credit for our confidence??? maybe?!

i think they give you an extra 3 points on the exam if you fill it out