too busy at work to study...

The last 2 weeks I have been SWAMPED and I expect it to stay this way for the next few weeks. I’m typically working 8am to at least 9pm going 110% all day. I find myself super stressed before even thinking about the exam, and haven’t studied at all the past few days. This is not good.

ur #@!$ed

lol im just joking bro… make sure u take at least a week off prior to the exam

Buy a Keurig coffee machine for the office then your time devoted to making the office coffee will be freed up.

I would expect more zingers like this from you in the next month Sponge Bob.

I’ve never fully recovered from the loss of AFOT.

I have the opposite problem, I’ve been too busy on AF to work.

they only gimme 1 day off before the exam >

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have the opposite problem, I’ve been too busy on > AF to work. haha…same here…I think IT will be contacting me soon - gosh I hope they don’t block AF… aaaahhhhhh!!

AF is already on our companies block list now. My company probably has the largest number of charterholders in the world who are also on this forum (I guess)

Hey Dinesh, This is your boss. If you don’t get off AF right now you’re fired! Regards, Pink

Well tried Pink, My boss is with me and is saying Hi to you. We would love to have a trip to Chicago though. I am from NYC and he is from Philly, asking if you could book the tickets for us?

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey Dinesh, > > This is your boss. If you don’t get off AF right > now you’re fired! > > Regards, > Pink btw, the list is going to come out monday. It’s in papers all over the place.

The list? Yeah come to Chicago. The Zimster is the best at organizing all that good stuff. Houston said she’d be interested and so did Turkish. Me and Zim will come up with a date for a get together of AF Alum. Chicago in the summer is incredible.

I dunno pinkman, but your mom is always at the top of my list.

u know u done f’ed up right?

“I dunno pinkman, but your mom is always at the top of my list.” A mom joke, 5 days before mother’s day…have some respect.

I meant as best cook, geez, take your minds out of the gutter for a sec.

I need a new list.

And by the way, i was totally joking, but I don’t know you guys personally, so if it offended you I apologize.