Who's confident of passing already?

3+ weeks… and then the 6hours… and then despair/satisfaction? I’m definitely not confident yet but I know having the right mentality for the next couple of weeks will give me a good shot.

I’ve learned from experience that worrying doesn’t help. You study hard and then hope for the best.

not confident today but confident that by June 6 I will be ready at my current pace. still plenty of time to refine.

Not me.

Fairly confident I could now pass the 2007 test.

Not confident !! I think I am getting there and then another thing rears its head and bites me … Not looking fwd to this exam … not looking fwd to it at all. Worst thing is that you cant even throw money at the problem - on June 7th its just you against the CFAI … in a nail biting 6hr stuggle for supremacy

And some 60% won’t make it!

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve learned from experience that worrying doesn’t > help. You study hard and then hope for the best. Yeah same applies here … but not sure how sustainable would the growth rate be !!

I am… you gotta think positive with this thing.

Will be good to go by noon on June 6th…will soil myself at 8:59am June 7th

If they ask me what I know, then I’m golden.

Fairly confident that I could have passed the 2006 exam with my 2007 scores.

FastEd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If they ask me what I know, then I’m golden. If they ask me what I know it will be 42 question exam.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FastEd Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > If they ask me what I know, then I’m golden. > > If they ask me what I know it will be 42 question > exam. LOL, I’m in the same boat mwvt9. The main difference between me and you is that I’ve almost completed my second read-through and yet you routinely spank me on questions posted here.

my confidence has been all over the place since i began studying. Some days I think I have a handle on this beast and other days I find myself hoping I will score more than 50% in some topics.

What was the passing rate for AFer last year? Any estimates?

I am confident I will be ready on June 5th…I like not studying the day before :).

I’m confident that I have three more weekends, four full weeks and no work the week before the exam. I’m also confident that I’ll need every single moment of that time.

im good to go. Id take it tomorrow if I could. Im just going to use the next three weeks to master derivatives and PM. I feel like I have the other sections.

jbisback Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > im good to go. Id take it tomorrow if I could. Im > just going to use the next three weeks to master > derivatives and PM. I feel like I have the other > sections. I’m the opposite of this