Is Schweser down right now?

Can’t log in! Nightmare! I really need to get back to the q-bank. It worked until about 5 minutes ago. Anyone else having difficulty?

Yep. Piece of shit schweser is broken again.

yeah. i can’t even get to the login page

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this is not good timing. Thanks guys, was worried it was just me.

I can’t remember it ever being down for me before, ChadD. But yes… it does appear to be down. And I have to pack up my computer for three days tonight so I wanted to print out some tests. I guess I’ll try again in an hour.

Happens at this time EVERY night.

I serious regret not going with Stalla.

plyon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can’t remember it ever being down for me before, > ChadD. > > But yes… it does appear to be down. And I have > to pack up my computer for three days tonight so I > wanted to print out some tests. I guess I’ll try > again in an hour. It’s been down at least 3 times this week.

This is the 3rd night in a row! This is ridiculous.

I always just print my tests out and then take them so I guess I don’t logon as often as some.

Back up!

its cause dinesh is logged in murdering the practice exams like noone’s business.

He is like NEO returning to the source.

noooo… I use a PC version of QBank, never do I login to the Schweser website (do they have one?)

yes…it’s mypiratedschweser.com

Is anyone still having problems? I haven’t been able to get in all day or last night…

Still down…this is ridiculous

Can anyone else still not get in?

Is it down again? Schweser is down almost daily for me. Really frustrating at this stage of the preparations…maybe the CD Rom q bank might have been a better option or maybe Stalla…

Is it down again rite now?