How much time is your boss letting you take off for the exam?

I personally am getting two weeks and am still real nervous. I feel bad for anyone who only gets a few days? I wanted to hear how people feel about there time off.

only 2 weeks? is that on top of vacation time? my co. gives us 2 bonus days, which i’ll obviously take, but only want to waste 1 or 2 vaca days.

i get 3 study days…and almost nobody is allowed to leave 2 weeks before, as that would burden the rest of us who are doing it… i dont care anymore

Nothing free from my firm. Using up a few vacation days the week before the test.

I got a week paid off for DFW review and have to take 3 days vacation before the exam

I got 12 working days off for study leave making almost 2 and a half week. in addition to those i applied and got 1 week from my annual vacations.

They let me go nearly two months ago… and I still might not pass.

3 Fridays during the month of May and the week before

Last Monday and this Monday (today) then the week before the exam. I’m using my vacation time but what the hell. The wife gets to go wherever she wants with what I have left.

I asked my boss to give me days off to study, he replied back with my available vacation days, and told me to plan accordingly.

No time off to study here, had to use my own vacation time. I was planning on taking the last week before the exam off but I’m starting to think that might be a waste given that all my practice exam scores have been in the 50-60% range…

1 week - but that is only because I worked 5 - 85 hour work weeks not too long ago and asked for some comp time. Thankfully, he had mercy.

Hahaha, boss, days off, free? Good one. Using lovely vacation time as usual. Prob gonna chance it and just take the Wed-Fri off before the exam…and possibly the Monday after so I can recover after I pull “24-hour Party People” starting promptly at 5:01pm.

Good move Zim… I like your style!

Yep - 2 weeks holiday wasted and NO time off from work…someday someone is going to PAY for this…

no time. all hols, so 5 days before. if there is a new deal in work then no time off and a big tough cheese - that would be awful!

zero.

I’m going to take Friday June 6th off…probably hit the ballet to relax a bit.

none, but I’m taking Friday before off to relax

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m going to take Friday June 6th off…probably > hit the pipe to relax a bit. Whatever works.