Any Schweser videos worth watching?

Any segments where Schweser is particularly insightful?

yes… If your having or have had trouble with Econ its great… Otherwise, I thought it was really helpful on the FSA sections regarding Intercorporate Investments and Benefit accounting…

I second the econ video, the instructor breaks it down really well.

I find them useful.

Econ video it is. The reason I ask is because generally the lecturers will just read bullet points and the los and won’t add any meaningful commentary.

I liked the videos in conjuction with handwritten notes and for topics I sucked at. Derivatives helped in that aspect. Econ she shows you some pretty intuitive tricks to look at FX.

^plus shes pretty hott! oh yeah giggeity giggeity… :wink: haha

^ giggeity giggeity GOO!

Yeah, and I’m sure all you guys here look like Brad Pitt.

Aimee Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, and I’m sure all you guys here look like > Brad Pitt. Not if the guys at the SSFA are any indication… lol

Just went through FX video and it’s great. Highly recommended for learning/solidifying parity concepts.

I need to get a hold of Quant (time series) and FI videos, does anyone know if I can purchase those on their own from Schweser, and more imortantly are they any good for the mentioned topics?

Anyone?

I don’t believe they sell any of the CDs seperately. I did all of the videos and I thought those two sections were ok, but not great. I still have trouble with both of those topics, maybe I need to review them again…