Exam questions from previous years in CFAI text

I meant to post this about a week ago, and building on Aknska’s comment in the other thread…I was hoping to get a comprehensive list of all the sections in any of the five official CFAI books that have those sections in blue that have questions from previous exams in them (I think most of them are lifted out of the 2006 exam). I know there’s some sections in the Equity book, but I can’t remember which and I was hoping people could post each and every section they’ve come across that have these. I’d prefer to know exactly where to just flip to this weekend, rather than going through each book page by page looking for these. I need to get more practice on their official BS.

that’s a great idea, zimzim!

Good idea zimzim, let us know what you come up with.

Schweser has them all together in the beginning of 2nd volume of practice exams (I am assuming that is book 7)

Corp Finance has a set, on Corp Governance did it this past weekend

Equity has a bunch- and they’re worth doing just for the ego boost. As I previously posted, they are MUCH more straight forward them schweser. Fired up the light at the end of my tunnel and reignited my enthusiasm to hit the books. Maybe this monster IS doable afterall!!! : )

Quant has 2 Ethics has 2 Fixed Income has 2 Corp Finance has 1 or 2 Derivatives has 1 (I think) Equity has a bunch FSA has 1 (multinational ops) Nothing on PM or Econ that I can remember.

rekooh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Schweser has them all together in the beginning of > 2nd volume of practice exams (I am assuming that > is book 7) I remember reading that in the Contents pae. Never got to them though. Are the same as CFAI books, If anybody knows?? Anish

I *think there was one in PM… I was reading last night at 2am so… hard to remember.

Akanska, do you know if they are same as book 7 beginning questions? Thanks Anish

I don’t have book 7… but if you want to send it to me I’ll let you know.

I checked that *quickly* today, the questions I saw in the text were from the full exam in book 7.

anishcandy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Akanska, do you know if they are same as book 7 > beginning questions? > > Thanks > > Anish they are the same. it’s probably the most uselful thing about book 7.

it’s over 90 questions. almost the full exam of 2006.

I have not looked at book 6 or 7 so far, and I am glad to hear there are essentially 7 exams in those books based on the previous exam questions in Book 7. That also explains why B7 is so much thicker. Glad to hear that and i will be tackling that one first once I get to actually doing exams…

budfox - nice list…I don’t have book 7 of Schweser 08, so this really helps me. I’ll flip right to those sections and hit those. Thanks guys!