Brutal day...getting F'd at work, and not in the good sense of the verb

Dudes, I’m getting slammed at work and am now under MAJOR time constraints to get all my operator financial statements loaded and rec’d by Friday, when it’s about a 1.5 week process. I’m totally f@cked.

sorry to hear that dude…but delegate…if you are in the position to do so…otherwise good luck…

At least your boss isn’t going on a cruise this time.

zimzim78 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dudes, > > I’m getting slammed at work and am now under MAJOR > time constraints to get all my operator financial > statements loaded and rec’d by Friday, when it’s > about a 1.5 week process. > > I’m totally f@cked. I’ve been getting slammed at work for the past three weeks - hence why I’ve been killing myself during the weekend. Welcome to my world. I’m still at work right now - atleast I get free lunch and dinner :slight_smile:

Consider yourself lucky… Today I was studying at home, but being cerinaded by my housemate (off work - she’s sick, yey!) singing whilst playing her Kylie Minogue album full blast on loop. I just thought about ways of doing myself in. Human’s were simply not designed to accommodate torture by Kylie Minogue.

allépourpêcher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Consider yourself lucky… Today I was studying at > home, but being cerinaded by my housemate (off > work - she’s sick, yey!) singing whilst playing > her Kylie Minogue album full blast on loop. I > just thought about ways of doing myself in. > Human’s were simply not designed to accommodate > torture by Kylie Minogue. Have you considered a library?

dimitrous Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > allépourpêcher Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Consider yourself lucky… Today I was studying > at > > home, but being cerinaded by my housemate (off > > work - she’s sick, yey!) singing whilst playing > > her Kylie Minogue album full blast on loop. I > > just thought about ways of doing myself in. > > Human’s were simply not designed to accommodate > > torture by Kylie Minogue. > > > Have you considered a library? HA…priceless

It’d be real hard for me to have a female roomate unless she was REAL ugly

Or if you were gay…

No worries bout that

The unpredicatability of work kills me. Last week I worked around 50 hours within 3 days, then things were very slow for 2 days. The week before that, I planned on committing my entire weekend to studying, then I find out on Friday night that I need to work on Saturday. I can’t wait for this d*mn test to be over.

my work is great - KFC never makes you work overtime if you don’t want…