Holy hell...I think this about sums it up

So, as all of you know by now, I’m STILL downtown stuck in the office getting brutalized at 11pm on a Saturday night. Well, I just ordered a chicken sandwich and fries from Giordano’s and go down to pick it up in the lobby. Some Bosnian or Croation dude brings it in and proceeds to rip me a new one for being the poor bastard stuck downtown working on a “beautiful, hot night in Chicago while all the women are out running around half-naked”…as he put it, laughing and shaking his head, I guess in disbelief. THE F@CKING DELIVERY GUY JUST RIPPED ON ME for God’s sake, questioning what I did to my bosses to deserve being in this situation. The part that really got him was that I told him that I would RATHER be studying to prepare for this huge financial exam that I had. I couldn’t even really talk and just kept shaking my head. Dudes, you know when your situation is completely f*cked 17 ways from the sun when this happens. So yeah, fever still raging and back at my desk. The f*cking fun continues. To top everything off, the gave me f@cking BLUE CHEESE instead of RANCH. WTF?

hard luck bro. Make sure you get decent bonus this year.

drink a beer, you’ll feel better.

I agree with the beer…i’m sure the bosses wouldn’t mind

I had Gino’s East pizza tonight. Studying has added 10 pounds to my frame. I’m fat. Zim, think of it like this. Next week after you leave McCormick you can take back one of the gals from the medical conference (was there last June for L1…supposedly there every year) and enjoy the life of Wrigleyville. In other words, hang in there it’s almost over!

Yeah dude…those chicks won’t know what hit 'em next Saturday. Still here at work at 1am. Got one thing left to do and then have to come back in the morning to finish up my final tenant/operator load. THEN, I might actually be able start thinking about the f@cking exam and studying. Brutal!

ZIM!ZIM!ZIM!ZIM!ZIM!ZIM!ZIM!ZIM!ZIM!

next Saturday I know you pull out some vietnamese dong and have fun

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > next Saturday I know you pull out some vietnamese > dong and have fun Maybe I’ll start referring to myself as “Long Duck Dong”? Do Vietnamese dudes really get that much more aiiiish? Back in the office in 30 mins to knock the f*ck outta this load shite. THEN, maybe, just maybe, I can utilize the last six hours of the weekend to actually focus on this giant purple f*cking elephant in the room that’s been staring at me since NOT leaving work on Friday night. Send any tips my way lads!